CHAPTER I Back to Fiore

?=Please believe me,It wasn't me!I really did nothing!?=We're disappointed

?=We're disappointed.I really didn't expect that from you.How could you do this to us,your parents,how could you?!
?=No no,please don't abandon me,I'm really innocent!

They go away,meanwhile come a car in the direction of the abandoned person and crush her.

(3 years later...)

?

?

Lucilia=Sam, please prepare everything.Tomorrow we're heading to Fiore.
Butler Sam=As your wish,lady Lucilia

(Lucilia's POV)

It's been 3 years since I left Fiore and even now I couldn't forget that day when I lost everything.I don't wanted to take revenge but being betrayed and untrustworthy in the eyes of others for years it's all what I had been through and because of that I can't forgive them.It's useless to think about this again and again, what I have to do now it's to worry about my present and my current career. Tomorrow I have to move to Fiore for some time to strengthen my company's international relations and make a corporate collaboration with Arc's biggest businessman. All these annoying things makes me so tired. I should go to sleep now.

(Butler Sam's POV)

My lady always has that look on her face,she rarely smiles.I wish she will find her happiness one day,I'm very grateful to her for what she did for my family.
It's morning and we're going out from Fiore's airport.Miss seems to have an annoyed look on her face.Let's first get our suitcases.

Lucilia=I'm here Fiore.I have to say that nothing changed in the here ,it makes me disappointed. No problem I will do something about this by taking care of it through the completion of the goal of my company,The Golden Flower.

To be continued...