CHAPTER XXI Arranging the wedding

(Natsu's POV)

Today I'm returning home since I'm completely recovered, I want to spend more time with Lucy, but I have to help Zeref to arrange his wedding, plus that Sting guy is in my and Lucy's way, just seeing him makes me want to break his bones.

(At Natsu's house...)

Zeref=here you are Natsu, I've been waiting for you, we need to discuss about my marriage, I want everything to be perfect, by the way how was your time at Miss Carna's house?Natsu=it was quite pleasant up to a certain point because of some bug

Natsu=it was quite pleasant up to a certain point because of some bug.
Zeref=you do like her don't you?
Natsu=I do, more than anything.
Zeref=and here I thought you loved Lucy. Okay I don't want to bring that painful past, let's talk about the wedding's arrangement.

(Natsu's POV)

We discuss about the invited people, and the decoration of the wedding hall that will be held near the Heartfillia's house. I see Zeref smiling brightly during our talk, he must be really happy since he can finally marry Mavis. Meanwhile we see the invitations that we sent, I find the letter of invitation of an annoying wench who is a treat to my reconciliation with Lucy. I just hope she won't start another drama, she's an expert since she's an actor with a lots of fans.

Zeref=thank you very much Natsu for helping me with my wedding's arrangement, I have to go home now because I have an appointment with the outfit designer for my groom suit.
Natsu= then see you in the church on your and Mavis big day.

(Zeref's POV)

I head home saying goodbye to Natsu. I'm so nervous for my marriage, I'm having a bad feeling like something bad gonna happen. I pray to heaven to make my wedding successful without any distraction. I wonder how's Mavis's feeling, I miss her but can't see her because of tradition. Natsu said that he loves Miss Carna, but he just met her for only few times and don't have such a close relation, then what is the reason? It's love at first sight? Natsu promised that he wouldn't love anyone than Lucy after that day, but it seems that he broke his promise.

(Meanwhile at the Heartfillia's)

(Mavis's POV)

Mother is getting better, I think she would be able to attend my wedding with father who will return from abroad

Mother is getting better, I think she would be able to attend my wedding with father who will return from abroad. Now that I remember of my marriage, I forgot to invite Levy, I knew about her through Natsu, we all thought that she left. I hope she will come, she was my dear sister's closest friend after all.

Mavis=hello Levy, this is Mavis.
Levy=hello...how did you find my number.
Mavis=through Natsu, anyway I called you because I wanted to invite you at my wedding, it will be held next week, I will be very pleased if you come.
Levy=thanks for the invitation...I have to check if I'm free so I will call you 5 minutes later.
Mavis=okay.
Levy=Lucy, your sister invited me to attend her wedding, should I go there?
Lucilia=of course you should. You won't regret going since I prepared something that will be fun and exciting.

(Levy's POV)

I call Mavis again and tell her that I accept her invitation, she thanks me, her voice tone seems happy. Even though I don't like her because she didn't trusted Lucy at that time, I don't want her to suffer. I hope Lucy wouldn't be blinded by her revenge to the point of hurting everyone plus herself.

To be continued...