CHAPTER XIII Juvia

(Lucilia's POV)

after deciding to tell Juvia about me, Levy and I get up early to head to the bakery where we have made an appointment. The first to enter is Levi because I want to surprise her so I stay outside and wait for them in the park next door.

Juvia=Levy it's been a while, how are you? You know, Gaajel is trying to find you. You texted me to tell me something important, I hope it's nothing bad.
Levy=I actually have fantastic and important news to tell you, but I would like you not to mention it to anyone.
Juvia=You're making me anxious and a little worried.
Levy=What I want to tell you is that... Lucy is alive, she survived at that accident,
Juvia=Lucy...is alive. But how? Then why didn't she tell me anything, I cried so much, I thought I wouldn't see her again.

Levy=she faked her death, the investigation we made says that the accident and all the accusations toward her was a plan plotted against her by someone, she thinks it's Natsu because she didn't knew about his feelings, but I know he's innocent but...

Levy=she faked her death, the investigation we made says that the accident and all the accusations toward her was a plan plotted against her by someone, she thinks it's Natsu because she didn't knew about his feelings, but I know he's innocent but I can't tell because she won't believe me.
Juvia=So someone did it, I always knew that Lucy's accident was made by someone. Where's she now?
Levy=She's outside waiting for you.

(They go outside...)

Juvia=Lucy...
Lucilia=Juvia...my dear friend...

Juvia=I missed you, why didn't you tell me anything, I cried so much

Lucilia=I'm sorry I couldn't.

(Lucilia's POV)

After crying, I tell her about these 3 years since the accident, that I came back to discover the truth and to take revenge on those who made me fall into darkness, and that now I have a new identity.

Juvia=Lucy...I understand you...but I'm sure that Natsu isn't the one who made you suffer. You maybe didn't know, but he loved you.
Lucy=Juvia you're very dear to me and I always believe in you, but if Natsu really has loved me then he wouldn't have abandoned me like the others, he should have believed me if what you said is true.
Juvia=Lucy...

(Juvia's POV)

I too like Levy know that Natsu is innocent. I'm glad Lucy is alive, that's why I want to help her track down the culprit of all this. I'm sure it was her, the damned one who was always stuck to Natsu and who looked at Lucy with eyes full of anger.

Levy = I got a call and they said you need to go back to the companyright away
Lucilia = Received. Goodbye Juvia, see you soon.

(At the company...)

(Lucilia's POV)

I go first to my office and I see Natsu sitting to my chair.

Natsu=Here you are Miss Lucilia.
Lucilia=What's the meaning of this?! Do you think you're at your home?!
Natsu=No, I don't,what I want to know is why do you have Lucy Heartfillia's photos. What is your relation with her?!

                    To be continued...