CHAPTER II A fuss in the company

Butler Sam=My lady, secretary Levy is calling you.
Lucilia=I see...give me the phone.
Levy=President please come immediately to the company.The ex owners of the recent company that you acquired came to make a fuss.
Serilda=I'm already tired from the plane trip and now I have to deal with some useless beings?!Nevermind,I'm coming.

(Levy's POV)

Please come here fast.Things are getting out of my control.

Things are getting out of my control

Extra 1=Call your boss here.How dare she steal our company?!
Extra 2=We're gonna denounce illegal stealing!
Lucilia=Illegal stealing?You sure got some guts to say that in front of my territory.
Extra 1=I see you still come here you shameless woman.I wonder what trick did you use to steal our company illegally.
Lucilia=What I did was all fair and clear.The reason your company got away from your hands it's because you're not worth it.If you create any fuss in the future I will make you disappear from the world, now leave!

(Lucilia's POV)

A duo of stupid human beings.They're not worth a single money.

Lucilia=Secretary Levy now tell me about today's agenda.
Levy=For today you're invited to attend the Summary company's heir's marriage's anniversary in the evening.It will be a good chance to strengthen your relationship with the future head of that company and to meet this city's company's owners.
Lucilia=I see...but first let's head home that I want to rest.

                       To be continued...