CHAPTER IX Talks

Natsu=Miss Carna would you like to go with me to a theatre?
Lucilia=Thanks but I refuse.
Natsu=May I know the reason?
Lucilia=It's none of your business.

(Natsu's POV)

This woman is so cold to me ,a moment ago she was talking warmly with the children and the doctors .She goes away glaring at me and then I hear my phone ringing.I answer and it's Gray.

Gray=Hello flame head, thank you for the donations ,I called you to tell that your secretary will be on vacation for another 2 weeks.
Natsu=that metal psycho ,I will make sure to cut his salary for this month.
Gray=I also heard you made a collaboration contract with Magnolia's biggest company's head president.
Natsu=yeah ,she's so damn cold actually I think she hates me.
Gray=it can't be so ,you yourself know how popular you are with girls and plus she never met you.
Natsu=you're right. I will be sincere with you ,I'm interested in her.
Natsu=oh then does exist a girl whom Natsu Dragneel puts some interest.

(Lucilia's POV)

It makes my blood boil of rage every time I see him. Things are getting boring ,I should do something to make it exiting .How about I give to my parents a gift in my name, I think it will be a very good sight the expression they will make. I have decided I will pay them a visit. Now that I remember I heard Juvia return from overseas,I should also visit her.

 Now that I remember I heard Juvia return from overseas,I should also visit her

(Natsu's POV)

Yes, I'm really interested in her ,but why did she glare at me? The more I see her the more she reminds me of her. I just having too much thoughts,it must be because I recently visited her grave ,after all they can't be the same person.