CHAPTER XXII Wedding at the church

(Lucilia's POV)

Natsu and I head to the church to attend Mavis and Zeref's wedding.

Meanwhile we walk in the church I see some invited people gossip about something

Meanwhile we walk in the church I see some invited people gossip about something. It's seems that they're gossiping about me and Natsu. Did they go blind perhaps? But for some reason I don't mind it.

Extra 1=did you see those two? They really look good together.
Extra 2=I agree, if I'm not wrong those two are the head president of two famous company that made a collaboration contract.
Extra 3=you're right. They're such a good match, maybe they're secretly in relationship.
Extra 1=oh my! I look forward to it.

(Natsu's POV)

Meanwhile I walk with Lucy, I hear some gossip about us. Those people are right, we really look good together, if only Lucy knew how much I crave for her. I will do my best to her back and make sure that her so called fiance will stay away from her. Among the invited people I see a familiar face, that damn Lisanna's face, who's been pestering on me for a while and now she dares to glare at Lucy?! She better stay away from her.

 Among the invited people I see a familiar face, that damn Lisanna's face, who's been pestering on me for a while and now she dares to glare at Lucy?! She better stay away from her

(Lisanna's POV)

That damn Lucilia girl, why the hell did she come with my Natsu?! I have to teach her the meaning of stealing!

Lisanna=isn't this the famous head president of Golden Flower, what business do you have here?
Lucilia=oh my! You're that ignorant girl who doesn't a bit of manners. If you really want to know I was invited by the bride.
Lisanna=*hmf*you better stay away from Natsu, if you're not so ignorant you should know that stealing isn't good.
Lucilia=you're really annoying, do you want to fight with me so badly? As for Mr Natsu, if he's really yours or not it's up to him. Why don't we ask him?
Natsu=Miss Lucilia you already know my answer that I told you last time. As for you Lisanna, we don't have such a close relationship that you can even call me by my name.
Lisanna=but Natsu, we were childhood sweethearts and even went at same schools.
Natsu=as you said we were!

(Lisanna's POV)

Natsu is so scary, why...just why he's saying such things in front of that damn witch...I ran away with tears. Lucilia I will make sure to repay you with this humiliation, you just wait.

(Lucilia's POV)

How annoying, she's really stupid, doesn't she know that I made a partnership contract with the movie entertainment industry, who's in crisis of money and stuff? Who cares, I drink some wine and see Sting from far wearing a waiter outfit, we smile at each other and I go near him, telling him what he has to do in his ear. Now what I have to do is wait for fun.

(On the other side...)

(Levy's POV)

I finally arrived at the church, I walk in to find Lucy, unexpectedly I find Gaajel near me who didn't seem to have noticed me. I ran off to make sure to not meet him. Meanwhile I seach for Lucy someone approaches me.

Extra 4=hello beautiful, it's my first time seeing you. Would you like to have a drink with me?
Levy=I-
Gaajel=no this shrimp has an appointment with me!
Levy=Gaajel! What the...

 Would you like to have a drink with me?Levy=I-Gaajel=no this shrimp has an appointment with me!Levy=Gaajel! What the

(Meanwhile with Natsu and Lucy...)

Natsu=Miss Lucilia don't you agree with the guests that we look really good together, shouldn't we closer our relation?
Lucilia=we're already business partner, there's no need to closer more.
Natsu=as cold as always because I make you remember you of that person.

(Lucilia's POV)

I stay silent for a moment, then we heard the priest announce the begin of the marriage's ritual.

To be continued...