CHAPTER XXV Telling to everyone

(Natsu's POV)

Gray calls me and says that he has something very important to tell me and then rush immediately at my house.

Natsu=what's the matter ice-cone?
Gray=be serious for once flame brain, I come here to tell you that your dear love didn't die and she still alive and here in Fiore to take her revenge. We must stop her and bring her to her senses.
Natsu=I know that Lucilia is Lucy but...revenge? How...actually it was expected but...I...no, I will make her come to her senses.
Gray=are you deaf idiot?! I said "we", it's means you, me, metal-freak, levy and juvia. And also how the hell did you find out before us?!
Natsu=cause she's my love and how dare you guys plan my reconciliation with her without telling me anything.
Gray=hot-head, I won't have told you anything if we didn't taken you in and what reconciliation that we have to stop her first and make my reconciliation with Juva.

Natsu=why the hell everyone finding out about Lucy's identity. Who the hell told you such a thing?! I was supposed to be the only one to know it.
Gray=her secretary Levy.

(Natsu's POV)

We talk for a while about how can we apologies and explain what happened that year to Lucy. There's one thing that nobody knows about that year and it's connected to Lisanna. I will tell it to Lucy once everything will be resolved. Gray and I decide after telling by phone to Levy that we must tell everyone about Lucy's survival.

(Meanwhile with Lucy...)

(Lucilia's POV)

Sting is right, what I did is delusional, because of my idiotic feelings I'm still not able to take revenge. No, I must do something, I can't get down because of a failure. I decided, I will take over the Heartfillia's company which will also be a big profit for Golden Flower. I write all the documents I need to achieve my actions and ask help from Sting's company to collaborate by lending some money which will make a double profit without losses. The next day all is prepared so I go to the Heartfillia's.

Lucilia=good morning Mr and Mrs Heartfillia
Jude=good morning Miss Carna, what brings you here.
Lucilia=I have a deal to offer you.
Jude=oh please come inside so we can talk.
Layla=Lucy dear you finally decided to come home
Lucilia=*cold*Miss for the last time you've mistook me for someone else, I'm Lucilia Carna not your deceased daughter.
Jude=my apologies for my wife, please don't mind, it's just you look almost like our younger daughter that we...
Lucilia=it's okay let's get immediately to the point. I want to offer you 200 millions in exchange of the Heartfillia's company.
Jude=whaaaaaat...what the hell are you talking about?! How can you offer such an absurd deal?!

what the hell are you talking about?! How can you offer such an absurd deal?!

(Lucilia's POV)

Father looks at me shocked, he must be thinking why I'm doing this, it's simple because of my hatred and company. I tell him that he can decide to receive 200 millions which will be good for him and the others or see me take over the company forcefully. I go away after saying this and leaving my business card.

Jude=what did happen just now? Lucy are you perhaps punishing father from the heaven.

(Jude's POV)

I remain shocked for a while then my phone rings, it's Natsu that tells us all to come to his house. What's all happening here?! I'm already worried about Layla and the company as well, I'm getting very old. We all go to Natsu's house including Mavis and Zeref.

Natsu=Zeref, Mavis and everyone I called you all here because I have something very important to reveal to you all

Natsu=Zeref, Mavis and everyone I called you all here because I have something very important to reveal to you all...Lucy is alive and she's Lucilia Carna.

All=whaaat?!
Mavis=Are you also gone insane Natsu, that day when we knew the truth and ran over to Lucy she was killed by that car.
Natsu=but...did you ever find Lucy's corpse?! No, and about the car, it wasn't an accident but it was all planned by someone who wanted Lucy dead.

(Natsu's POV)

I explain all about the planned accident, everyone look at me shocked, no one says anything, Mrs Layla begins to cry because she always knew that somehow Lucy was alive. Zeref says to me that he thought I broke my promise, what an idiot, Lucy was, is and will always be my love. I also tell them that she came back to Fiore to take her revenge. Mr Jude tells us that today she made to him an offer to take over the Heartfillia's company, since now we all know that Lucilia is none other than my dear we will let her take over the company. Meanwhile we talk I see through the window someone running away.

To be continued...