CHAPTER XX Lucy's plan

(Dinner...)

Sting=Lucilia I heard from Sam that you made a meeting to make a partnership contract with the movie entertainment industry

Sting=Lucilia I heard from Sam that you made a meeting to make a partnership contract with the movie entertainment industry. Why choose such a thing when you have my company as your backup.
Lucilia=I think you yourself know the answer.
Natsu=as for our cooperation, how's going the things with my brothers?
Lucilia=not bad. By the way, Miss Heartfillia invited me at her wedding, I need someone to be my partner.
Natsu=Miss Lucilia you can count on me since I know well the Heartfillia.
Lucilia=sure...

(Lucilia's POV)

Sting glances at me smiling and I reciprocate. We two share the same goal, we both want to destroy the Heartfillia and the Dragneel but for different reason. I will go to my sister's wedding and will make it unforgettable.

(Natsu's POV)

Lucy accepted me as her partner for Mavis and Zeref's wedding. I'm really happy, but this Sting guy is getting on my nerves.

Lucilia=Sting can you please come to my office room, I have some private matters to talk with you.
Sting=with my pleasure my dear.
Natsu=I want to go too.
Lucilia=if you didn't become deaf Mr Natsu, I said it's a private matter.
Natsu=whatever.

(Lucy's office room)

Sting=I bet you want to talk about your plan for your sister's wedding

Lucilia=as always you can read my mind. To make my plan successful I need your help.
Sting=of course, finally I get through some action, I was so annoyed. Now illuminate me with your brilliant plan.
Lucilia=Don't get too excited, I won't tell you everything, I want it to be a surprise. I will go with Natsu so they won't have an inch of suspicious of me because I think Mavis will be alert of me, of course you also will come masquerade as a waiter. The moment they'll answer at the priest's answer everyone will scream.
Sting=oh it's really exiting.

(On the other side...)

Natsu=What's taking them so long?!
Butler Sam=Mister Natsu, I've been watching you and my lady for a while, I noticed that Miss Lucilia behaves differently with you, usually she has a indifferent attitude with others but with you she's cold like ice. I was curious about your relation.
Natsu=she's my world, but please keep it a secret.
Butler Sam=okay...after all my lady has a lot of admirers...you may get some troublesome rivals in the future.
Natsu=don't even talk about this, I already have a troublesome rival

(Natsu's POV)

I see Butler Sam laugh after what I say. What's so funny?!.

(Butler Sam's POV)

Seems like that Mister Natsu doesn't know that young master Sting is just my lady's far relative, more like a brother than lover. I won't tell him anything I want to enjoy the moments.
My lady and young master Sting are surely talking about the future Dragneel couple's marriage. Miss Lucilia seems to planning something.

To be continued...