CHAPTER VII Going to her grave

(Natsu's POV)

Today is the death anniversary of someone precious to me, Lucy Heartfillia.I go to her parents' house, so we can pay a visit to her grave together.

Layla=dear Natsu, thank you for coming.
Natsu=No, thank you for calling me.
Mavis=It's been a while Natsu, how have you been?
Natsu=Good ,since we're all here we can go.

(Natsu's POV)

We arrive at the cemetery and head to her grave to offer her our greetings and our apologies for what happened in that year.

Natsu=I'm really sorry Lucy, it's all because of me that you aren't with us anymore

Natsu=I'm really sorry Lucy, it's all because of me that you aren't with us anymore. If that day I had even listened to you this wouldn't happen.
Mavis=Don't blame yourself Natsu, we also are at fault .She did nothing and we didn't even had the will to trust her.
Layla=My poor child. Mother regrets abandoning you but she doesn't deserve forgiveness.

(Natsu's POV)

I see them burst in to tears. We all are regretting so much but we can never be forgived because she's now in the heaven.I accompany them at their home and then I go to mine.

(Lucilia's POV)

For some reasons today I'm having a strange feeling,something that tells me to go out and walk a little. I listen to my feeling and go to walk around and something catch my eyes. I see Natsu and my family who abandoned me walking and crying. Seeing the scene makes me smile and my mood becomes good again. I go back at the my office and finish my work papers. It's 6 pm and I finally finished to work so I go out to buy some sweets to bring home ,after  buying my sweets I go to pick my car but I bump into someone.

                    To be continued...