CHAPTER XXXI Fake engagement revealed

(Lucilia's POV)

I decide to spend the night at an hotel since I don't feel to see Sting and Yukino, the next day when I wake up I found someone ringing on my room, it's Natsu, how the hell did he find me, did he become a S-class stalker?

Lucilia=what the hell do you want Natsu, I'm not in good mood today so talk fast and get out!
Natsu=calm down! I know you're exhausted from yesterday family reunion, but I come here to ask you out.
Lucilia=you need a doctor. Listen carefully idiot...I, Lucilia Carna hate you, despise you and wants you to suffer, the Lucy Heartfillia that loved you years ago died so give up and stop bothering me that I'm tired.
Natsu=hell no! I don't intend to give you to that Sting bastard.

(Lucilia's POV)

I shut the door in his face and then wait for almost 2 hours and then I open it again and see that he left, I head home where I find that everyone's out including Sam, it's seems that Sting and Yukino gone out on a date, what a cute couple. I decided to call Levy and ask for her actions.

Lucilia=Levy...don't you have anything to say to me? I'm quite disappointed!
Levy=Lucy...I...I did this for you and everyone, you're getting blinded by your revenge!
Lucilia=what?! It's like now I can't even trust my best friend and secretary, you'd had to betray me like everyone, even Juvia didn't hesitate.
Levy=Lucy-

(Lucilia's POV)

I hang up the phone, tears flow from my eyes, I can't continue like this, I must first find out the culprit, I'm not blinded by my revenge, I'm just getting my justice. I hear someone ringing and I go to open the door, for my surprise I find Natsu again.

Lucilia=you again?! Could you stop bothering me?!
Natsu=this time is serious, I saw your so called fiance hanging out with a white-haired woman, he's cheating on you with her.

(Natsu's Flashback)

I was getting back home when I see a familiar blond-haired man hanging out with a girl, I immediately realize that he's Lucy's fiance, that bastard is cheating on my Lucy, the nerve he got... one minute...this is also a good chance for me to get Lucy back. I have to immediately tell her

(Lucilia's POV)

Fate why are so cruel with me, I have no energy to deal with him. Now that he saw them I should tell him the truth.

Lucilia=listen Natsu...what-
Natsu=I know you're devastated by the sudden bad new, you have to let him go Lucy, he's not good for him, please give a chance I will cherish you.
Lucilia=could you shut your mouth for a second! What I'm trying to say is-

(Suddenly the door opens, it's Sting and Yukino...)

Sting=what the hell are here for Dragneel?!
Natsu=shut up dirty cheater!
Yukino=what's happening?!
Lucilia=Holy shit. I'm getting tired. Can I finish my sentence without being stopped.

 Can I finish my sentence without being stopped

All=yes...
Lucilia=what I'm trying to say is that I and Sting aren't engaged, he's my far relative, this engagement story is fake begun by Sting.
Natsu & Yukino=whaaaat?!
Sting=Yukino don't be shocked I was trying to help Lucy to keep away this Dragneel trash.
Natsu=how dare you...wait you also knew about Lucy.

To be continued...