CHAPTER IX Natsu and Sting

(Lucilia's POV)

I would like to extend my company more, I was thinking about buying the movie entertainment industry but it will be a lost of time since I won't be able to control it cause I'm so busy so I will make a partnership contract of 3 years. Today I will also have another meeting with the RedFire company to talk about the recent donations given.

Levy=head president the meeting just began, let's hurry.

(After the meeting...)

Zeref=Miss Lucilia I have heard of you through my future wife. I'm looking forward our encounter on my wedding day. I also heard that my little brother is currently staying at your house.
Lucilia=yeah...by the way congratulation. The marriage day is an important day of everyone's life so it's better to have everything controlled, who knows if something bad happens then it will be ruined. Oh please don't think too.
Zeref=yeah...

(Zeref's POV)

What does she mean? And why does she look so familiar, where did I see her?

Lucilia=I have an urgent matter to attend at the movie entertainment industry so I go first.

(At the movie entertainment industry...)

Lucy talks with the entertainment's managers to settle a meeting with the head for a partner collaboration, then she heads home where she finds Natsu sleeping in the living room.

(Lucilia's POV)

Even if you're not the one who tried to kill me I still want to destroy your company but for some reasons my heart feels a little heavy, it's because I once loved you? Maybe I never forget you but I don't love you like before, you also moved forward since you're seeing with that childish girl.

Butler Sam=my lady you're a little late today. Mister Natsu waited for you for a long time and also I received a call from young master Sting, he said he will come tomorrow.
Lucilia=what a good news. Sam tomorrow we'll have spicy food as lunch and as dinner.

(Lucilia's POV)

So Natsu waited for me huh...how unexpected. But why does he behave like this with a stranger...could it be that he suspects me? No impossible, I'm thinking too much, I look different from 3 years ago.

(The next day at Fiore airport...)

Lucilia=Hello there Sting, how are you?Sting=Very bad, I hate planes

Sting=Very bad, I hate planes.
Lucilia=ahahaha. Now that you came here you'll help me with my company and with...you know what right
Sting=of course...it's time to crush them at once since they hurted my lovely little sister.

it's time to crush them at once since they hurted my lovely little sister

Lucilia=by the way...where's my future sister-in-law?
Sting=she will come when our battle will come to an end.
Lucilia=how sad. I really wanted to see her. It's okay...there's no need to wait here any longer, let's head to my residence. I warn you I have an unwanted guest, Natsu Dragneel.
Sting=I see...so you're pain's reason it's in your house waiting for a beating.

(They go to Lucilia's residence...)

(Lucilia's POV)

(Lucilia's POV)

We go inside and we find Natsu waiting in the living room. He stares at Sting with a dark expression, Sting also returns the expression, making the living room's amosphere become cold. Natsu begins by asking me to introduce them, Sting gives him a little wicked smile telling him that he's my fiance. What the hell he's trying to do, maybe after all it won't be bad if he pretends to be so. Natsu looks at us with a shocked and delusional face.

 Natsu looks at us with a shocked and delusional face

Natsu=I see...

(Natsu's POV)

From where did this third wheel popped from, and since when he's Lucy's fiance, Lucy's not gonna marry not even on my dead body. I must keep an eye on him if I don't want Lucy to be toke away from be. Now that I remember, Zeref's wedding is next week and also Lucy is invited, it will be a good chance for a family reunion.

Lucilia=Sam please show Sting his prepared room so he can rest a little and then we can lunch. Today will be served spicy food, your favourites Sting.
Sting=thank your my dear, you're always so thoughtful!
Lucilia=of course if it's you.

Sting=thank your my dear, you're always so thoughtful!Lucilia=of course if it's you

Natsu=whatever.
Lucilia=watch your mouth Mr Dragneel, as a guest you're not allowed to judge my decision, and for what I'm seeing you're almost recovered.
Natsu=Miss Lucilia is so cold.
Sting=Hey dude make sure to not stare too much at my darling!
Natsu=what I do is none of your business!

Sting=Hey dude make sure to not stare too much at my darling!Natsu=what I do is none of your business!

Lucilia=stop it you two! Sting go to your room and get ready for lunch and Natsu wait here. Sam please prepare the plates.
Sam=yes my lady.

To be continued...