CHAPTER XXIII Wedding accident

Priest=Dear,you are gathered here before the minister of the Church and in front of the community because your decision to join in marriage be strengthened by the seal of the Lord
and your love, enriched with his blessing, be strengthened in mutual and perpetual fidelity and in the fulfillment of the other duties of marriage. I therefore ask you to express your intentions before the Church.
Zeref & Mavis=yes.
Priest=Zeref Dragneel, do you want to welcome Mavis Heartfillia, as your bride, promising to always be faithful to her, in joy and pain, in health and disease, and to love and honor it every day of your life?
Zeref=I do
Priest=Mavis Heartfillia, do you want to welcome Zeref Dragneel, as your spouse, promising to always be faithful to him, in joy and pain, in health and in sickness, and to love and honor him every day of your life?
Mavis=I do
Priest=I declare you husband and wife!

Priest=Zeref Dragneel, do you want to welcome Mavis Heartfillia, as your bride, promising to always be faithful to her, in joy and pain, in health and disease, and to love and honor it every day of your life?Zeref=I doPriest=Mavis Heartfillia, do ...

(Lucilia's POV)

Suddenly in the newlyweds stage start a fire as I planned, I tremble a little because of trauma but still stay at my own feet without fear, people begin to scream and run everywhere, Natsu holds my hand, I glare at him and release it, I see Sting and smile at him from far and point him to go away. The fired becomes big and the Mavis begin to be afraid, I'm should be happy but when I see my mother and father stand behind the stage my heart began to ache. I don't really want to see them hurt, I call immediately the firefighters and Sam.

 I don't really want to see them hurt, I call immediately the firefighters and Sam

(Levy's POV)

This is what Lucy has planned?! Unbelievable, if so then why did she call the firefighters, could it be that she's regretting, maybe Lucy's revenge will could be stopped, maybe there's still hope for Lucy to not hurt others and herself, even if I don't forgive them, I don't want to be them hurted and mostly I don't want to Lucy to hurt herself again. Maybe it's time I reconcil with Gaajel again and talk about this matter to Gray, Juvia and Natsu. Everything can be solved.

(Lucilia's POV)

The fire made my body tremble so much that now I can't stop it. What I did was wrong, but I wanted them to taste how good the flames were, just like what happened to me.

(Natsu's POV)

Lucy is trembling nonstop, it must be because of the accident, if only I find the culprit who destroyed our love. Damn it. How the hell did the fire start in the stage?! I don't believe it was a simple accident! It must be Lisanna, it seems that I have to warn her well.

To be continued...