CHAPTER XII Lunch at Natsu's house

(Natsu's POV)

Even though we've cleared the misunderstanding she still looking with cold eyes. I want to invite her to lunch again so we can get to know each other better.

Natsu=Miss Carna, I would like to invite you to lunch at my house if it's not a bother.

(Lucilia's POV)

What the hell is he planning with inviting to lunch every time he sees me?! It won't be bad since this time he's inviting to his home.

Lucilia=I don't mind.

(Lucilia's POV)

We go to his house and I have to say ,it's really beautiful and luxurious. We head to the table and take our seats.

Lucilia=Your house is really big, do you live here alone?Natsu=Yes, but sometime some maids come here to clean and prepare the food

Natsu=Yes, but sometime some maids come here to clean and prepare the food.
Lucilia=I see. When we're walking around the living room I saw few pictures of you and someone. Who is the other person.
Natsu=Her name was Lucy, she is someone very special to me, but she is not in this world anymore. She had an accident 3 years ago.
Lucilia=Oh you mean the accident with a car here in Fiore? It was quite famous accident ,there was too much flames to be a normal accident don't you think? It's like that someone planned it.
Natsu=What are you talking about?
Lucilia=Oh please don't mind my words, it's just my inner thought.

(Natsu's POV)

Her reasoning has some sense. I should've had investigate more about her death. But...how did she know there was a lot of flames, it wasn't written in the newspaper. It's like she was in the accident's place. Could it be that she's Lucy but...it's not possible.

(Lucilia's POV)

He seems troubled, it's the proof that he's the culprit...but for some reason I seem disappointed even though I have always suspected him.

Natsu=Miss Lucilia please let me accompany you to your home.
Lucilia=There's no need my butler is coming here to get me.

(Lucilia's POV)

I go home with Sam and after reaching there I ask him to investigate on my past. I suddenly receive a call from Levy who seems very angry.

Levy=What happened to you,I've been calling a lot these days and you don't even answer.
Lucilia=I silenced my phone.
Levy=Hhhhhhhh...okay...I wanted to tell you that Juvia come back at Fiore, she doesn't know that you're still alive, do you want to tell her, after all she is our friend.
Lucilia=Yes, let's tell her.

                     To be continued...