CHAPTER XVI Lucilia is Lucy

Butler Sam=dear guest would you like to have a tour in the house?
Natsu=Why not, I'm a bit curious.

(Natsu's POV)

We see every corner of the house except one room. I ask Butler Sam what's inside this room, he gives me  a sad look and then opens the door with a key.

 I ask Butler Sam what's inside this room, he gives me  a sad look and then opens the door with a key

Butler Sam=This is a very special room for my lady. She passes her time here when she needs to relax her mind. She plays her piano and sometime sings, every time I see her doing so she has sad and at the same time an angry expression.
Natsu=I see. Can I ask you about her past?
Butler Sam=I don't know much about her past since I become her Butler just 2 years ago. At that time my family and I were beggars, my lady then came to us and offered us a deal which made me her Butler. Over the time I learned what happened to my lady before I met her.
Natsu=What happened to her?
Butler Sam=she had a hard past, her family accused her of betrayal and none her loved one believed her and then they abandoned her in the street. What a terrible family she had.

(Natsu's POV)

Exactly what happened to Lucy this means that they're the same person, she has suffered a lot, if only I have believed her at that time she wouldn't have this grudge against us. That year I wanted to confess her my feelings but then someone continuously tried harm us and we all though it was Lucy except Juvia and Levy. Now that I think Levy knew she was Lucy and she didn't die. I don't want to pressure her by saying that I know her real identity so I will keep quiet. I hear Lucy come home then I immediately rush to welcome her.

Lucilia=2 weeks later we will have a meeting for our cooperation. I wonder who will manage your company while your resting to my house.
Natsu=you don't need to worry...I will ask my brother so substitute me.

(Lucilia's POV)

His brother Zeref...if I don't remember wrong at that time he and Mavis were planning to get married. It will be funny to meet them at their wedding day. Meanwhile I walk upstairs I hear my phone ringing, it's Sting, it's been a while since we saw each other, I answer and he tells me he's coming to Fiore . He's a far relative of mine, he've helped me a lot when I was alone and we became good friends. I will make sure to welcome him well.

(Natsu's POV)

Why is Lucy smiling so much from that call. Who's she talking with?!

                    To be continued...