CHAPTER XXIV Discussion at Levy's apartment

Jude=thank you very much Miss Carna for calling the firefighters, thanks to you we all didn't get hurt from the fire.
Lucilia=there's no need to thank. I will leave since I'm not feeling well. Congratulations for the newlyweds.

(Lucilia's POV)

I try to leave without being noticed by anyone, but suddenly Natsu grab my hand and with Sam we head to my house. He accompanies me and tells Sam to leave us alone. His attitude makes me so irritate.

Lucilia=Mr Natsu what the hell do you think you're doing?
Natsu=...
Lucilia=why are you quite?! Answer m-

(Lucilia's POV)

After snacking my kiss he goes away like it's nothing. What the hell he's thinking, he really wants to end badly. Why the hell did he do it?! He's unreasonable!

Sting=Lucy, i see you've returned. Tell me why did you stop the fire by calling the firefighters?! Could it be that you're still have feelings towards them?!

 Tell me why did you stop the fire by calling the firefighters?! Could it be that you're still have feelings towards them?!

Lucilia=I...
Sting=it's really unexpected and delusional Lucy!

(With the Heartfillia couple and the newlyweds...)

Jude=Mavis I understand now why my wife though she was our daughter, they really look alike, I really regret, if only I had sided with her at that time she wouldn't be so far away from us. Even in the sky she still angry with us.
Layla=darling, trust me she really is our daughter, I can sense it. She's my lovely Lucy.
Mavis=mother calm down, let's head to your chamber so you can rest, the accident might have frightened you.
Zeref=good idea.

(Somewhere else...)

(Levy's POV)

I call Gaajel, Gray and Juvia and set an appointment at my apartment to tell them the truth, I must take action for the sake of everyone, mostly Lucy. The next day they come all here.

Juvia=Levy what happened? And why are Gaajel and Gray here too?!
Gray=Juvia...
Gaajel=shut up water like girl, Levy is trying to communicate our reconciliation.
Juvia=Levy is that true?!
Levy=ehm...it's not important now. I've called all here to tell you the truth about Lucy, Juvia you know it already, don't think bad about what I'm going to do. Guys the truth is that Lucy is alive, she never died, but gone near death. The Golden Flower's company's head president Lucilia Carna is Lucy.
Gaajel=What?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?! Do you know how much Natsu was devastated after the accident and after knowing that time's culprit wasn't her.
Gray=you girls all knew. I'm very happy that actually she didn't died, after all he were good friends at school, but why didn't she tell us about her survival?!
Levy=hmmm...because of some people she had that accident. Do you really think that Lucy would be willing to let you all slide?!

(Levy's POV)

I explain them that Lucy came back to take her revenge and to achieve the Golden Flower's goal and I am her secretary. They all look shocked except for Juvia. I tell them that everything can be stopped because I seen worry in Lucy's eyes when yesterday her parents were almost hurt by the fire. I won't tell them that she was the one to cause it. They all look at me sadly and then smile and say that they will all help to stop this chaos. Good, the union makes strengt.

To be continued...