CHAPTER XXXV Plan against Lisanna

(With Gaajel, Levy, Gray and Juvia...)

Juvia=Yesterday was really awesome, I'm curious about what happened between Lucy and Natsu.And you've all hear what they said right? It was that damn Lisanna, I always knew it.
Gaajel & Gray=we must help them to take Lisanna to her place.
Levy=this much?! Hell no! We must kidnap her and then torture her.
Juvia=well said Levy! We have to skin her alive!

Gaajel & Gray=you girls are a little scary!

Levy & Juvia=what did you said?!
Gaajel & Gray=nothing...

(Levy's POV)

Lucy thinks I and Juvia betrayed her, but I will show her that what we did was for her and the others' sake.

(With Lucy and Natsu...)

Natsu=Now I will call Lisanna and make an appointment to her.
Lucy=hmmm...but you won't be there, I will.
Natsu=exactly. And let's also tell Zeref and Mavis our plan, we will tell the others about that later

(Phone call...)

Natsu=Hello Lisanna, want to meet me at your movie entertainment industry?
Lisanna=Really? Yesssss I would love!

(Lisanna's POV)

Finally Natsu agreed to meet me, he's finally forgetting that Lucy witch, I'm very happy. I have to get ready beautifully.

(With Zeref and Mavis...)

Mavis=Natsu called us to tell their plan.
Zeref=yeah...let's collaborate with Levy,Gaajel,Gray and Juvia to end Lisanna's career.

(With Lucy and Natsu...)

(Lucy's POV)

Ending Lisanna out of the way will make easy for me to buy the movie entertainment industry, since she's famous the industry is hard to buy, if her fame gets ruined then it will be easy for me to complete the Golden Flower's goal, I don't think I longer need the Dragneel's company. I call Sting to be at the place where we set the appointment with Lisanna just to see drama, he really likes it.

(Natsu's POV)

Why is Lucy making a devilish smile? And why the hell is she inviting that Sting? Who cares since he's only her far relative, Lucy is mine now and yesterday we got more closer than before. I just need to get her back somehow...

To be continued...