CHAPTER VIII Mother and daughter's encounter

Lucilia=my apologies I wasn't looking where I was going.Are you okay?
Layla=no, need to worry...you...you're my Lucy!Dear ,I finally found you ,mother is sorry.
Lucilia=Madam you're mistaking me for someone else ,now I'm in a hurry so I go first and I apologise again for not have looked where I was going.

(She leaves and after that Mavis comes)

Mavis=here you are mother!I've been searching for you for a while since you got away from home to walk.
Layla=Mavis, I saw your little sister, my dear Lucy.
Mavis=mother let's go home ,it's getting late.

(Mavis's POV)

Mother is so sad that she even sees illusions .I miss my sister too but I have to guard mother since father is abroad.

(Lucilia's POV)

From all people I had to bump in my mother and she even recognised ,fortunately she didn't seemed in herself so she must be thinking she had an illusion. Tomorrow I have another meeting with Natsu's company to make a big donation for some hospitals and orphanages. I have a lot of works to do ,I'd better hurry so I can also eat my sweets.

Butler Sam=Here you are my lady ,I was so worried since you come so late.
Lucilia=don't worry Sam ,nothing can happen to me.
Sam=I hope so.

(Lucilia's POV)

It's morning and the meeting for the donations has started .At the end we signed a donation of 50 million for the hospitals and 50 million for the orphanages .I decided to visit the children at the orphanages and give them some toys as gift.

(Natsu's POV)

What a kind heart she has, she must really love children ,just like her ,but her eyes have no colour and I didn't even get to see her smile not even once. Today I want to invite her at theatre for the new exhibition.

To be continued...