CHAPTER III At the party

(At the party in the evening)

Extra 1=I head that the famous Golden Flower's president that come from abroad this morning will also attend the party. It will be a good chance to make connections with their company.
Extra 2=Isn't that the president who acquired 15 companies in 1 year?
Extra 3=Yes, I also heard that the president is a woman with outstanding beauty.
Summary's president=ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming to my wedding anniversary and I also take this opportunity to introduce you a friend, Lucilia Carna ,head president of the Golden Flower.
Lucilia=good evening everyone, I'm Lucilia Carna, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for inviting me, a toast for my friend on his wedding anniversary.

(Lucilia's POV)

I pick a glass of red wine and go to the balcony to relieve the pressure. Drinking I think of how tired I became by only saying few words.I decide that I will leave soon after the end of the dance that will be soon. Meanwhile I drink my wine I see a familiar face in the middle of the party room. Our eyes meet and I see the person come in my direction.I have to admit he didn't change in these past 3 years, the same salmon pink hair and those dark green eyes that burns like fire.

?=Good evening Miss Lucilia.I'm Natsu Dragneel, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Lucilia=the pleasure is mine
Natsu=you seems bored. Perhaps the party it's not to your liking.
Lucilia=No,the party is nice ,it's just I'm a little tired.
Natsu=you know Miss, you gave me the feeling that I-...

(Lucilia's POV)

Natsu's sentence is interrupted by the sudden announcement of the start of the ball.

Natsu=Miss Carna, would you mind to dance with you.
Lucilia=hmm...it's my pleasure.

it's my pleasure

(Lucy's POV)

It's really uncomfortable. I never expected to see him again like this. Let's quickly finish this annoying dance and get home as soon as possible. Finally the dance is over and I immediately leave the party and rush at home.I take a shower and change my clothes and then I go to sleep.

                     To be continued...