CHAPTER XI Past memories

(Lucilia's POV)

Mother, father, Mavis and Natsu do not abandon me, I am truly innocent, why does no one believe me?! What is this light that comes towards me? I recover my senses and I see all dark, it is hot, I see flames around me, Where am I? I hear somebody telling me something.

? = Goodbye Lucy, I hope you like hell.
Lucy = who the hell are you?
?=I'm...

Lucy = who the hell are you??=I'm

(Lucilia's POV)

I immediately woke up and prepare myself to go at the company and go downstairs where I find Sam that has already made my breakfast with.

Butler Sam=My lady ,you're very pale. You didn't sleep well, it's the same nightmare?
Lucilia=yeah...it's nothing to worry about.

(Lucilia's POV)

After finishing breakfast ,Sam accompanies me at the company and then I see him leaving with a sad face, he must be worried about me.I head to my office where I find Levy who tells me that Natsu come to see me. I tell her to make my way and she takes me to the nearby waiting room.

Lucilia=I'm here. Now please tell me the reason you wanted to meet me.
Natsu=Miss Carna always in a hurry and alert. I'm very curious, did I perhaps did do something wrong to make you so uncomfortable around me.
Lucilia=What are you talking about?
Natsu=You always have a cold attitude towards me. Do you hate me?
Lucilia=Hate? I don't think, I don't hate you nor do I like you, my apologies if my attitude was so disrespectful, it's just that Mr Dragneel reminds me of someone whom I feel disgusted.
Natsu=Oh I see ,my apologies for misunderstanding you.

(Natsu's POV)

Because of that person she was so cold to me and maybe even the cause of her not having color in her eyes, her eyes are like a dead person's without any feelings.

(Lucilia's POV)

Asking if I hate you eh...Yes, I despise to the point of waiting you to lose everything you have. The nightmare that follow me is the memory of that day ,it wasn't an accident ,actually someone did it on purpose and that someone was none other than you Natsu. I once loved you a lot just only to receive your cold back and your betrayal. I won't forgive you ,just you wait once I get the chance I will destroy your empire.

                     To be continued...