CHAPTER XXXVII Everything is solved

Natsu=Everyone come here! Lucy said she will marry me!Gaajel & Gray=what?! How come you're fast than us, just few days ago you were  behind us

Gaajel & Gray=what?! How come you're fast than us, just few days ago you were  behind us.
Natsu=ahahahah...idiots
Zeref & Mavis=congratulation
Layla & Jude=without our consent?
Natsu=...can we?
Layla & Jude=of course, we were joking. Now everything is resolved, we're happy!
Sting=not this fast Lucy!
Lucy=Sting...
Yukino=shut up Sting, I found out everything so stop with this stupid revenge or I'm gonna leaving you.
Sting=whaaaat?! You can't blackmail like that Yukino and what the hell are you doing here?!
Yukino= I was following you since you were walking so mysteriously! I had a feeling that you wanted to cheat on me and then I saw that Lisanna girl or whatever and began to suspect you...but then I found out the entire story!

(Lucy's POV)

What the hell is happening here? Why are they all so peaceful? Why is Sting acting like that, is it because of Yukino?

Jude=Sting? Aren't you the lost child of my deceased twin brother?
Sting=that's right old man!
Yukino=show some respect idiot. Hello my future uncle-in-law, I'm Yukino Agria, please give us your blessing so we can get married!
Sting=why you're asking blessing from him?!
Yukino=Shut up!

(Lucy's POV)

I smile and then apologise to Levy and Juvia, they were helping me and I was so blinded that I almost lost them, I'm sorry guys. I'm happy that finally the Lisanna case is closed!

Natsu=the moment I get discharged it will be held mine and Lucy's wedding, you're all invited!
Gaajel & Gray=and the day after their marriage it will be held ours!
Levy & Juvia=whaaat?!

To be continued...