CHAPTER XVIII Couples' problem

(Levy's POV)

It's evening and I hear someone knocking my apartment's door. Who might be? I open the door and for my surprise I find Gaajel, my ex.

Gaajel=it's been a while Levy, I seached for you for a long time just to know that you've always been here in Fiore.
Levy=woooooooow, I'm so impressed. What brings you here Mr Redfox?
Gaajel=I don't believe that you've forget our love this easily Levy.
Levy=unexpectedly I-

(Levy's POV)

What the hell! I immediately shut the door in his face and then I go to my bedroom. How could he, did he forget that we broke up?! If only he didn't sided with them Lucy wouldn't have had that accident and won't have been traumatized, that's why I will help her with her revenge. Even if I still love you Gaajel, I can't be with you because you didn't trust me at that time and made me lose my friend once.

(Gaajel's POV)

I don't believe that you don't love me anymore Levy, I can see that you still  have feelings for me in your eyes that's why I won't give up chasing you. I know that you still can't forgive me but I won't lose hope.

(Juvia's POV)

I'm currently taking a stroll outside. Meanwhile I walk someone approaches me.

?=Hey babe, wanna go with me for a drink?
Juvia=No!
?=Come on, don't be mean, I'm not gonna eat you.
Juvia=I said no!
?=How dare you refuse my generosity?!Come with me!
Juvia=I said no! Someone please help me.
Gray= didn't you hear her?! Leave her alone dude. I already called the cops so it's better for you if you leave
Juvia=you're...

Juvia=what are you doing here?Gray=I was passing here when I saw that freak harassing you

Gray=I was passing here when I saw that freak harassing you.
Juvia=thanks for saving me. I have to go now, bye
Gray=Juvia...

(Juvia's POV)

Gray-sama you never accepted my love that's why I gave up on you but still have feelings for you. Today I saw your worried eyes, if you do love me then show it to me.

(Gray's POV)

I regret not saying her that I love her more than anything. Because of my pride I never admitted my feelings which make her gave up her love for me. This time I will chase after her!

                   To be continued...