CHAPTER X A visit to the Heartfillia's

(Lucilia's POV)

I'm currently heading to Heartfillia's residence ,my old home, with a bouquet of white roses.

Lucilia=Good morning ,let me introduce myself, I'm Lucilia Carna. Today I come here to give you this bouquet as an apology for bumping into Madam Heartfillia the other day.
Mavis=It's really generous from you ,but unfortunately my mother is resting ,she had a hard time these days. Would you like to come and have a cup of tea?
Lucilia=It's very kind of you ,I would like some.

 Would you like to come and have a cup of tea?Lucilia=It's very kind of you ,I would like some

(Mavis' POV)

Now I understand why mother said she meet Lucy, this lady looks a little like her. I wonder if she really come just for an apology.

Lucilia=Miss Heartfillia, I know what are you thinking and you misunderstood, I really come here to apologise.
Mavis=I see ,but you don't have to worry ,but since you generously come here for such a simple thing ,I would like to invite you for at my wedding ,it will held 2 months later in the church near our house.
Lucilia=My gratitude and congratulation,I will surely come.

(Lucilia's POV)

After saying goodbye I go to the park near my company. My sister is very kind to give a stranger an invitation for such an important day of her life ,if something goes wrong will she cry? As her sister is my duty to attend the party.
Don't worry big sister, Lucy will make your wedding unforgettable.

(Mavis' POV)

That lady ,I invited her because she resembles my little Lu. It's been 3 years after that incident and even today we didn't get to know who planned all this ,If I find the mastermind behind Lucy's death,I will make sure he/she disappear from the world.

                     To be continued...