CHAPTER XXXII Lisanna's flashback

Sting=obviously I knew and I also knew about her past. Now that you've found out get the hell out you freak!
Natsu=One minute...

(Lucilia's POV)

He pauses for a moment then takes me in his shoulder and runs away. I'm sure now, he's crazy!

 I'm sure now, he's crazy!

(With Lisanna...)

(Lisanna's POV)

That damn Lucy, how the hell did she survived?! All she does is to get in my and Natsu's way, because of her I never could get Natsu and everything that should have belonged to me! She's a nuisance, how would have been if my plan worked at that time.

(Lisanna's Flashback...)

It was my first day at High school, I was excitingly searching for Natsu when I see him talking to a blonde girl, I remain for a second to amaze the girl's beauty when I realize how Natsu was staring at her, he was blushing and talking very softly. I never saw Natsu like that, he never talked with me like that...what did she had more than me? Beauty? No, I was wrong at that moment, soon I understand how brilliant she was, she was superior than me in everything, that was what made me hate her. I was in love with Natsu and he always knew that, but rejected me saying he had someone he liked, I immediately knew it was her, I don't wanted them to  e together, I bullied her and made her life like hell at school. The last day of school I was invited by aunt Layla, she was an old friend of my mother. I had enough of Lucy so that day I put in action my plan.

(End of Flashback)

(Lisanna's POV)

Now they all know that Lucy is Lucilia Carna, hope they won't find out who was the culprit, what I did can be punished with 20 years of prison here in Fiore.

(With Natsu and Lucy...)

Lucilia=could you stop dragging me, it's really annoying and uncomfortable.
Natsu=sorry...let me kiss you as my apologie.
Lucilia=Hell no! Now tell me what the hell do you want!
Natsu=it's serious this time, I brought you here so we could talk about alone about the culprit of that day!

To be continued...