CHAPTER XXIX Everyone meets Lucy

(At Natsu's house...)

Lucilia=what the hell are you thinking you're doing Natsu?!Natsu=what I should have did before

Natsu=what I should have did before.

(Lucilia's POV)

What the hell is he thinking? I need to run away! I try to release my hand and run way.

Natsu=hell no! You're not gonna run away today.
Lucilia=get the hell away from me, I want to go home!

(Lucilia's POV)

He takes my arm and brings to a room and then close and lock the door. Why he's locking the door?

Lucilia=what do you want? I warn you, don't come near or else...
Natsu=or else what Lucy? Will you kill me or what?

(Lucilia's POV)

He comes forward me step by step at the point that I can feel his breath, it makes me flustered and blush slightly.

Natsu=tell me Lucy, you really want to take your revenge?
Lucilia=hmf...Ahahahaha...of course I want, seeing you all suffer would make me happy.
Natsu=you're lying, if you really wanted to take revenge you won't have called the firefighters that day. I can see that you still love everyone even if your eyes don't shine like before. I know you still love me.
Lucilia=you know nothing about me and now let me go!
Natsu=not today my dear. Wait in this room until I return.

(Lucilia's POV)

What does he think he's doing, he goes away by closing the door and locking it. For how much time do I have to stay here

(Natsu's POV)

I call everyone. Few minutes later they all come here.

Everyone=Natsu where is our dear Lucy?
Natsu:please calm down everyone. I...I locked her up.
Mavis=what the hell! Do you think she's  a bird?
Natsu=No, but she behaves like a one.

(Meanwhile they argue, Lucy screams from her room...)

(Mavis's POV)

We immediately rush where Lucy is, and see her on the bed shaking.

Lucilia=Ahhhh...there's a cockroach there. What are you doing standing there like a statue?!

(Mavis's POV)

I make Natsu take away the cockroach and then Lucy stops shaking. When she realise that everyone's here she gives us a cold look that freezes the room as much as when we're with Gray.

Lucilia=hah...it seems that everyone found out everything, I wanted to play the stranger a little longer, too bad. Did you like my gift at you wedding party Mavis? The fire, I started it.
Mavis=What? Lucy...your sister is sorry, will you forgive me?
Layla & Jude=please dear, we're really sorry for what happened.

(They begins to cry...)

Natsu=Lucy...we really regret that day's accident.
Zeref=even though I don't know what happened that day. Lucy, they're really sorry, please stop this craziness and come to us, everything can be solved.
Lucilia=No, you're wrong Zeref or should I say brother-in-law. Not everything can be solved. Since you don't know what really happened let me explain it to you.

To be continued...