Chapter Eight: The First Day of Classes

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I hope you like this new chapter! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harry may have been in Slytherin but his friendship with Ron, luckily, wasn't broken as he was still friends with him but no matter how much Draco tried his best to become friends with Harry, it looked like it was pretty grim

Harry may have been in Slytherin but his friendship with Ron, luckily, wasn't broken as he was still friends with him but no matter how much Draco tried his best to become friends with Harry, it looked like it was pretty grim. He knew that he was only trying to be close to him as the Head of the House of Slytherin's his guardian. 

Dudley seemed to adapt to the school, too and he was beginning to accept that he's able to create a magic that looked like a fantasy to many of the people outside the Wizarding World. 

At their class in transfiguration, using his ten inches, holly with a dragon heartstring wand, he was able to transfigure a rat to a goblet, and in charms, he was able to make a feather fly using his magical abilities. 

"I can't believe that magic is fun, Harry!" he told him while they were on the way to Herbology Class. "I feel bad now that I always make fun of you before."

"That's alright, Dudley, and the past is past," Harry chuckled. "At least both of us can have fun in this school."

"Why do you think the hat placed you in Slytherin?" Ron asked him. "You could have been better in Gryffindor. It's much better to have the red and gold as a house."

Harry grinned as he actually liked the silver and green colors of his house better than the red and gold but he could respect other people's opinions. "Maybe I was placed in Slytherin because I have a scar that was left on my forehead by You-Know-Who. I don't get why I was placed in Slytherin, too. I want to be in my guardian's house before but after meeting Draco, I don't know what to feel. Most of my fellow housemates are purebloods and they hate Muggles and Muggle-borns making me doubt my house."

"Maybe they're not that bad," Dudley pointed out. "I'm sure you'll find friends at your house, soon and I know that not all Death Eaters are from Slytherin, after all."

Dudley actually had met more Slytherins and a lot of them were good people in his opinion as they respect Muggle-borns while Ron, who doesn't have that much experience meeting people who were in Slytherin except for Harry whom he knew on the train don't know if he could trust them. 

"I hope you're right," Harry replied to him. "Maybe they're not that bad and not all of them are bad. I'm sure I'll have friends in my own house, soon."

...

Harry, Ron, and Dudley had just arrived in the Herbology Greenhouse when they saw two familiar faces screaming at each other. As they don't want to get their argument worse than it is already, they chose to just let it be. They knew Henry Sprout outside of Hogwarts but they also knew how much he's filled with pride, too. It was a surprise that he was sorted in Gryffindor and not in Slytherin.

Draco's also present with them with his small squad and they don't seem to care that two Gryffindors were having an argument.

There were also more students other than Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Dudley inside the greenhouse who were waiting for their teacher. 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me, Henry!? I know that we know each other as children but you always hated me for having Muggle Parents!" screamed Hermione. "I told you that I don't want you around me, right? Do not talk to me!"

"We are in the same house! I told you that I have a huge crush on you since I met you when we were ten years old at school at Cambridge!" Henry told her. "You're a very different mudblood for me as you're... you're smart and... and... brave!"

"Call me that again and I'll make you suffer! Not all of the Muggle-borns are weaklings! We may even be better with magic than you, pureblood witches and wizards!" Hermione spouted out. "You won't be a friend to me and I hate it that you hate my kind!"

"Hey! Granger! We are in my aunt's class currently!" Henry can't take whatever she was telling him anymore. "We're both in this school and we are in the same house! I can keep bothering you!"

Draco didn't like how much Henry talk while Professor Sprout is away and so, he knew he had to act already to stop him from bothering Hermione anymore. "Stop bothering her anymore! It's obvious she doesn't want to be friends with you!" 

Henry glared at him. "You're a child of Death Eaters. Don't bother me with my business!"

Draco was about to punch him when Professor Sprout arrived, and so, he knew he couldn't do it but luckily, it was obvious to her who was the wrong one that time. "I want to talk to you, Henry, later after the class. Understood?"

Henry grunted. "Yes, Aunt Sprout. I'm sorry if I was bothering Hermione, again."

Hermione looked surprised that time that the golden-haired boy helped her stop Henry from continuing to bother him, and so, she blushed as she says 'thank you' to him. "He's always been around my house in London when he knew that I can do magic like him. Thank you for talking to him."

"Don't worry about it," Draco told her as they all stand next to the table filled with strange plants that were only visible to the Wizarding Kind. "I just did it because he's so noisy." 

"Is it true that your parents were Death Eaters?" Hermione asked him as Professor Sprout begin to talk about magical roses that can create red glitters that can be used for love potions. "They're dangerous wizards as far as I know."

"The First Wizarding War was just eleven years ago. The pain that my father gave her was still fresh to her as he chose You-Know-Who than his own family. I hope you don't ask too much about it." Draco tried his best to ignore her question and he didn't want to get close to her but she looked truly different from all the Muggle-borns he knew because of her natural charm, intelligence, bravery, and strength. "Mom's free and my dad's in Azkaban. It's true they're Death Eaters."

Hermione's eyes widened. "I can't believe it. I'm sorry if I asked you."

"That's fine with me," Draco replied with a smile as he stares at the huge red magical roses before him. "People think that I will become like my father if Voldemort returns but I don't want, too."

Hermione nodded. "Harry's the boy who lived and many people believe he's the chosen one. I'm sure you won't become like your father."

"Harry doesn't seem to like me very much but I still want to be friends with him," he told her. "Do you know how he can trust me? I hate my father for being a Death Eater, actually."

A/n: I hope you like this chapter!!! Thank you, everyone, for reading my fanfiction! Yep! The story is a Dramione

A/n: I hope you like this chapter!!! Thank you, everyone, for reading my fanfiction! Yep! The story is a Dramione. :)