Chapter Thirty-Two: Goodbye Feast

A/n: Thank you to all of the people reading my book!!! Glad to know that I still have active readers!!! Few more chaps and this book is already complete. ♥️♥️♥️

 ♥️♥️♥️

It has been a long road and it had been a long journey since Harry Potter entered Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a first year student

It has been a long road and it had been a long journey since Harry Potter entered Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a first year student. Now that the year was almost over, he began to reminisce the past years and every experience he had as a student. Before, he was only visiting the school once or twice a year when he was very little to see Severus Snape. The school was huge and scary for him but now, it was very different when he entered it as a student. It became a very exciting and  a very mysterious place for him. He was also felt privileged that he had met friends from all houses despite being a Slytherin.

"Hogwarts is a wonderful place! I will surely come back here in my second year!" he sighed as he got up and leave his bed to prepare for the last feast and to see the seventh year students graduate from school. "It is truly a magical school and I love it! This school is surely my second home."

"You look happy! Glad to see you smiling," Draco commented. He was already wearing his black-green robes and ironed clothes. "Ready for the feast?"

Harry nodded. "Let's go and meet our friends!!! I can't wait to see them today! Today will be before our last day of school."

"I'm sure we would all meet again."

Draco and Harry ran together in the hallway of the dungeon. As they ran together to greet their last day as first year students, a huge smile stayed in their faces and they both hoped that their happiness won't leave as they study in Hogwarts for the many years that will pass by.

...

It was one hell of a ride and he was grateful to meet a lot of new friends along the way. Now, he was sitting next to Draco and Alwyna while the Weasleys and Hermione sat together. At that time, the hall was decorated with blue colors and it seemed, Ravenclaw had the most house points at that time even if it was Gryffindor who won the Quidditch Competition. It was only a school affair but it was still a huge thing for all four houses. The food weren't yet at the table and the only thing that could be heard while the professors slowly gather behind the staff's table were the chatter of the students. Soon, silence began to come about when Professor McGonagall who was now standing at behind the podium spoke up. "Silence!!!"

When there was already total silence, McGonagall began to speak. "A year has passed! The seventh year students are now about to take on new adventures away from school. We all wish you good luck. Congratulations, everyone!"

Soon, there was huge applause coming from the teachers and to all of the students present that day. Hermione, Ron, and Harry still have bandages around their bodies.

"Before the feast, Professor Albus Dumbledore has something to announce to all of you," she added.

Dumbledore rose from his headmaster seat and after that, he began to speak with a very loud, booming voice, "What a year has passed! Many things have happened and we all experienced a year differently! It is great to have knowledge but it is also important to be wise, and to be brave. Ravenclaw was able to surpass all houses by staying clear of danger but do they deserve it? I know that all of you have heard the death of one of our professors. Professor Quirrell has been caught recently. Even so, a cunning, young boy fought him while he was trying to steal an important artefact. Harry Potter—!"

Many of the people around began to look at Harry and soon enough, uneasiness spread through his skin while there were a lot of eyes looking at him. "Ah... Um... Ahhh..."

"That was great, Harry!" Draco told him. "We gained new house points!!!"

"Congratulations, Harry," Alwyna told him. "We are truly happy to have you here!"

After a while, Professor Dumbledore continued, "I give Harry Potter a hundred points and that means Slytherin gets house points!"

The decoration around the hall became green after that and before all Slytherin students take it as victory, Dumbledore smiled, "There are three more people that should be awarded for the successful capture of Professor Quirrel—Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Neville Longbottom—each of them gets a hundred points each!"

Soon enough, the hall changed into red colors. Gryffindor won the House Cup. It may be disappointing for Slytherin but at least, they were happy to have Harry Potter as one of them.

"A new journey is on your way, and I give you feast!" Dumbledore screamed. Food appeared on their tables and before everyone began to eat food, they all raised their hats and threw them up in the air. "Good luck to all of you, and to those leaving the school to have their futures outside of it. May you all be supported by the magic this school taught!"

Soon enough, the whole hall chanted: "Today is an end but tomorrow is a new beginning!"

The professors and all staff gave a huge applause for all the students gathered in the Great Hall. Of course, they were proud, grateful, and happy to see all of them...

❤❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💜

A/n: Thank you to everyone who read this book!!! A few more chapters and this book is ending. 😍😍😍

 😍😍😍