Thirty-Three: The Train Home

A/n: Thank you to all of the people reading my book!!! Glad to know that I still have active readers!!! 🌹🌹🌹

RIP Robert Coltrane. You will always be missed.

Harry sighed as he walked near the train with Severus Snape, his guardian, and Hagrid

Harry sighed as he walked near the train with Severus Snape, his guardian, and Hagrid. His first year of being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft just ended, after all.

For the whole time he had been in Hogwarts, he had a lot of challenging adventures. They may be dangerous but he learned something from them and he was also able to gain a lot of new friends who understood him.

Hermione, Draco, Ron, and many others had already boarded the train at that time he had to stay outside for a while to wait for Dudley Dursley, his cousin. After all, his aunt will be waiting for them at King's Cross Station and because Severus and his aunt seemed close, they'd be living together again. "I will be able to go back to school, am I right?"

Snape and Hagrid smiled at each other. Most of all, Hagrid felt warm and grateful to Snape that Harry ended up as a good kid despite being doubtful for eleven years. He may still not like it that a person who was once a death eater was taking care of him but he had no choice.Even so, Harry grew up as a good kid, and he seemed bright, as well.

"Of course, 'Arry!" blurted Hagrid. "You'll be to go back! Hogwarts is home, after all!"

Harry smiled as he hugged him and after that, tears began to pour down his eyes and wet Hagrid's clothes. "Thank you, Hagrid!"

"Thank you for sending us back, Hagrid," Snape told him. "See you soon. We'll soon return here."

"Meanwhile, I will still always be 'ere," Hagrid laughed. "I do live in Hogwarts, after all!"

"Don't u want to come with us and live outside Hogwarts? As far as I can see, there's someone in the Muggle World waiting for us and she makes me happy. I know that it might be strange for you and I'm acting like someone else but Harry and that woman changed me."

"Who is the lucky woman?"

"Surprisingly, I fell in love with the strange Petunia Evans who's a Muggle," Snape answered. "I remember that she was jealous of Lily before since she can make magic and she cannot but after she realized that her son did have magic, she knew that she had to change. I do think that I was also able to change her mind about magic."

"You're truly like a different person from before!" Hagrid commented. "It looks like you're doing much better now."

Snape grinned while Harry began to dry his tears as he continued his reasons why he began to like Petunia. "Harry helped me realize what I should do and what I should protect. I don't care if the other people know that I have betrayed them. I will protect Harry and his family in my way as they are precious people to me."

"Always be careful, Severus!" Hagrid said to him while more students get inside the train and Dudley also just arrived in front of them while holding a magical rose that glows inside out. "Go. The train would leave soon."

Moments later, Harry waved goodbye to him after Snape and Dudley got on the train first. They didn't bring much luggage, and just the important ones unlike when they first arrived on Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The school year ended and he knew that in every beginning, there is an end. He'll soon be in his second year!

Even so, suddenly, before he got on the train further, Hagrid stopped him and gave him a huge book. "I almost forgot. Even so, I'm glad that I have stopped you, anyway since I believe that you need the album whenever you're unhappy."

"What is it?" Harry asked him. "It looks like a book."

"Open it."

At the time Harry opened the book, he saw many pictures and images moving due to magic, and after he flipped more pages, he saw a young man wearing round eyeglasses and a young woman holding a baby. He flipped some more and saw them holding each other's hands while the young woman was carrying a small child around her arms. In the end, he realized that the book was an album filled with his biological parents' memories. "Thank you for the album! I'll always miss my family! I do hope that dad won't get jealous when I look at this."

"Snape may be jealous if you look at the book too much, though. Also, look through it when you are alone. I heard that Snape and your biological father aren't on good terms when they were students," Hagrid told him. "You still have the right to have the album. It's yours. Don't lose it."

"It wasn't yet the right time to ask him why they're not on good terms, anyway," Harry agreed with him. "Thank you. I will remember what you said."

"See you again, Harry!" Hagrid told him. "Be happy!"

A/n: To all those who continue to support me, I want to give my wholehearted thanks to all of you!!! We are nearing 30K reads, soon! Help me gain that number, okay? I know that I haven't been that active lately ever since 2022 arrived but even so,...

A/n: To all those who continue to support me, I want to give my wholehearted thanks to all of you!!! We are nearing 30K reads, soon! Help me gain that number, okay? I know that I haven't been that active lately ever since 2022 arrived but even so, thank you for reading my work!