Chapter Ten: My Scar Hurts!

A/n: I hope you like my fanfiction! Thank you so much! ❤️

Harry screamed in pain and didn't know what to do while he was in the library

Harry screamed in pain and didn't know what to do while he was in the library. It was the very first time that his scar on his forehead hurt like hell. For the past eleven years, the scar didn't give him that much pain but just after his class in Defense Against The Dark Arts with Professor Quirrel, he felt a slight twinge but now, it hurt so much. "It hurts!!! My scar hurts! Why does my hurt so much like this???"

Hermione was the first one to come near him to calm him down. He's with his three friends, and cousin in the library. "Harry, should I call Professor Snape? We have to tell him about what happened to you as the Head of House of Slytherin."

They planned to study their lessons together that afternoon since they don't have classes anymore, also, he had planned to get her to tutor them in history and potions since she's one of the best students on those subjects but it seemed, their planned peer class in the library would be interrupted because of his scar.

"I can stay here in the library," Harry told her. "And please don't tell my dad that my scar hurt. He'd panic if you tell him."

Hermione raised her eyebrows in shock. "Aren't you an orphan? Who were you talking about as 'dad'?"

Harry sighed. Calling Professor Snape as 'dad' had always been normal for him for years and no one seemed shocked about it but now that they're in Hogwarts, he slowly became aware that many will be surprised to learn about his closeness to the potions master. "Professor Snape's my dad. I call him as my father, Hermione."

"He's your dad?" Hermione gasped. "You're calling Professor Snape... Dad?"

Harry sighed and breathed deeply. "Yes, Hermione. I call him 'dad'. He's my adopted father."

She didn't know how to react since everyone knew that his parents passed away and were slaughtered by the dark lord. "Is it... Really? I'm flushed to know that personal information about you."

Draco smiled at her. "Apparently, it's really true that Professor Snape's Harry's guardian. Don't upset him too much or else, our Head of House would give you severe punishments."