Chapter Sixteen: Nimbus 2000

A/n: Thank you to every reader who is reading my fanfiction! I am so glad to have you! I also hope you subscribe to my channel, RD Castillo's YouTube Diary! Thank you so much!

Severus Snape doesn't know what to do after he had confessed that he was once a Death Eater as the boy with whom he accepted to take care of seemed to be aloof and scared whenever they meet

Severus Snape doesn't know what to do after he had confessed that he was once a Death Eater as the boy with whom he accepted to take care of seemed to be aloof and scared whenever they meet. He wanted to repair their relationship but it scared him more when he saw Professor Quirrell walk limply around. He also saw blood dripping away from his black coat. He also began to theorize that he might have tried to find the Philosopher Stone that he and then other professors protect in the castle as the hall that he just got out from was one of the forbidden rooms. Hagrid had placed a three-headed dog at the top of the entrance where the stone could be, and he believed that the wound Quirrell had was actually a dog bite. He wanted to ask him about the wound but he decided to just let him be as he has a class to attend.

"Bloody dog!" screamed Quirrell. "Why would they place such a monster!? I should have killed it, so I can pass!"

His words surprised Snape making him stop walking. It looked like Quirrell wanted to actually take the stone, and more so, it shocked him when the man known to stutter wasn't stuttering. In his mind, he knew that he should report it to Dumbledore but he has no evidence, and so, he decided to wait for longer to observe his actions. If he turned out to be a dangerous person, he knew he had to act immediately to protect Harry and all of Hogwarts.

Quirrell looked at him in surprise. "P-Profess-or S-Snape! W-Why... are you here?"

"Shouldn't it be me who should ask what you were doing?" Snape asked him. "It looks like you have a big wound. You should go immediately to Madam Pomfrey to heal that."

"Thank... you for... y-your k-kindness, Professor Snape! I will take care of my wound."

Snape chose to walk again but then, he stopped to ask him, "How did you get that wound? I am just curious where you got that big wound."

Professor Quirrell tightened his lips, and he just kept on walking and his question fell on deaf ears. His actions made Snape doubt him more about his motives and why he's really in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but he also knew that he can't just think about him as he had to concentrate on keeping some of his salary so that he can buy Harry a very good broom as his way to tell him that he was really sorry for his actions when he was very young.