Chapter Twenty-Two: Down The Hall

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!

Later that night, Severus Snape visited Harry's dormitory to check on his well-being

Later that night, Severus Snape visited Harry's dormitory to check on his well-being. Most of all, he was just so relieved and happy that he found him earlier on that day as no one might have found him if he didn't pass through the forbidden room. He was still shocked and surprised that someone inside the school could hurt a young boy like him and he also knew that Dumbledore may take him away from him if he would learn that he wasn't able to protect Harry from those who wanted to hurt him.

"Do you remember who locked you in that room where there's a sleeping three-headed dog?" Severus asked him while they were alone in his room. "We need to catch him as soon as possible, son."

Harry placed his hands in his pockets. "Forgive me, dad. I don't remember how he looked like as it was dark at the time he kidnapped me."

"What do you remember about him? I need to know anything so we can catch who was trying to steal the stone." Severus was a tad bit disappointed that Harry doesn't remember who locked him in that forbidden room. "Anything at all? Is there anyone with whom you could suspect? Even a slight memory can help us catch who hurt you."

Harry sighed while he tried to think more clearly about who might have locked him until he remembered something strange. "I'm just sure that the person who locked me was male and he has a turban on his head. I was following someone but I don't know if the man with a turban was him, dad."

Severus clenched his fists in so much anger as the man with whom Harry described could be Professor Quirrell who's teaching Defense Against The Dark Arts in Hogwarts as he was the only one in the whole Hogwarts Castle wearing one. "Don't do anything rash, do you understand? You must not do any of your own investigation without my permission!"

"Please forgive me for what I did. I know that you are angry with me since I was placed in danger," Harry told him, then, he swallowed as he added new information to him since he knew that he had to be honest with him. "He didn't kidnap me. I just... I think it was he with whom I was following. I was following Professor Quirrell that night but then there was someone behind me with whom I didn't see who made me sleep and locked me in that room."