Chapter Twenty-Six: Snape's Worries

A/n: Thank you to the many people reading this fanfic! ❤️

Madam Hooch immediately attended to Harry when the bludger hit Harry which caused him to faint on the ground

Madam Hooch immediately attended to Harry when the bludger hit Harry which caused him to faint on the ground. As much as the Slytherin Team wanted to rejoice in their win against the Ravenclaw Team, they could not help but be worried about their seeker since he was hit so violently on his arm. They don't even know as no one saw who even used the bludger to hit Harry.

"Is he going to be okay, ma'am?" Captain Alwyna asked her. "I can bring him to the hospital wing since I'm the captain of the team."

"Yes, I believe you should bring your seeker to Madam Pomfrey today," Madam Hooch told him after she caught the bludger and locked it back in the box. "You're the captain of your team, am I right? The responsibility falls on you." 

"You don't need to do that for me, Alwyna," interrupted Snape as he carried Harry in his arms. "I'd be bringing him there. Tell me who did this Harry and I want him punished!"

"It's not totally against the game to use the bludger but it's not supposed to be used to harm an opponent," Madam Hooch said to him. "You need to be careful on holding him as he might have broken his arm."

"Have you seen who struck the bludger in the direction of Harry?" Snape asked her while Harry was asleep in his arms. "Whoever it was, I want that player to be punished!"

"No, I didn't see who it was but it's possible that someone in the audience could have," Hooch answered him. "We will quickly do an investigation about this and I will make sure to know who did this and give him the right punishment! Quidditch needs to be played fair and dirty tactics aren't allowed."

"Make sure he gets punished well for hurting my son!" Snape uttered loudly. "I allowed Harry to play the game but I want it played fairly! I would want whoever did this to be suspended!"

Thorin had immediate chills down his spine and he wished that Snape won't know that it was him who placed the bludger in Harry's direction. Even so, he promised to himself that if he got caught in the interrogation, he'd honestly confess the truth. He didn't want to beat Harry since he was now well known to be Snape's son in Hogwarts but he was forced by John Mccray.