Chapter Six: Train To Hogwarts

A/n: Thank you for the unyielding support!

The next day, Harry, Dudley, and Severus said their goodbyes to Petunia Evans who's with Medea at the Hogwarts Express

The next day, Harry, Dudley, and Severus said their goodbyes to Petunia Evans who's with Medea at the Hogwarts Express. There were a lot of people walking to and fro and a lot of kids saying goodbye to their parents. It was at that time that Petunia discovered that there were a lot of similar parents who were like her which made her comfortable enough to be with them at the train express. There were a lot of non-magical people scattered around the train express as well and children going to Hogwarts as people bearing magic in them. 

Severus Snape was about to separate from them as he is a Potions Professor in Hogwarts. He would board in the train at the Teacher's Passenger Car.

"Goodbye, Petunia, Medea," Severus Snape told the two women with them. Before he went in, he glared at the two boys. "The two of you should get in now before you lose any more cubicles! Don't expect me to have favoritism at school. At school hours, you have to call me 'Professor'."

Harry waved goodbye to his adopted father. "See you soon, dad."

Dudley became too worried at that time beside Harry before they enter the train. "Why can't you get in, mom? Is it really just the three of us who would leave?"

Petunia hugged him. "Be independent, Dudley. I am sure you would enjoy a school I wasn't able to be in. You knew how embarrassing was it for me to actually write the Hogwarts Headmaster to let me in there."

Harry thanked his aunt for accepting him even if she was also hostile to him before. "See you soon, Aunt Petunia. Thank you for being a good person for me, now."

They went on the train after their things were given to the Hogwarts Storage Car. What they were holding when they entered the train were just two backpacks filled with food and their three robes while their pets were kept in a Pet Storage. The other things were kept in the storage car. They were assured that it will be returned to them after the Sorting Ceremony. At the time they boarded in, they immediately found an empty train room where they sat together immediately after getting on the train. Both kids were excited and nervous to see their new school.

"Can I sit here?" a ginger-haired boy asked them while they were chatting about how excited they were to be in a prestigious magical school. "All other rooms are full."

Harry smiled. "Yes. You can get in. There are still free seats, after all."

The ginger-haired boy quickly sat in front of Dudley. "Thanks for letting me in."

"Good to see you. We're first years. What about you?" Harry asked.

"The same thing! I'm a first year! My brothers have all entered Hogwarts, though," he told them. "I have heard that the famous Harry Potter is here with us and he's going to be a first year like us! Have you seen him?"

Dudley and Harry both laughed at him which made the ginger boy confused. 

"Why are you laughing?"