Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shadows

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I'm glad to know that there are still people who continue to read my fanfiction! :)

Hours after John was interrogated by Madam Hooch, Alwyna didn't expect to see him with Thorin at night in the corridors near the Gryffindor Tower before the curfew

Hours after John was interrogated by Madam Hooch, Alwyna didn't expect to see him with Thorin at night in the corridors near the Gryffindor Tower before the curfew. Since she didn't want to interrupt the two of them from talking, she chose to hide on the stairs.

Thorin collared John and glared at him. "What you did to Harry was intentional, wasn't it? Why would you choose to hurt someone? Have you forgotten that Harry was Professor Snape's adopted son?"

"Madam Hooch has just finished talking to me and we are still talking about it!" John yelled back at him as he removed Thorin's hand from his robes. "Go back to your bed and sleep, rebel! Death Eaters are the worst!"

Thorin almost laughed at him but due to his anger, he punched his face. "You always hated me since we are first years! As if I don't know that your parents died because they are Death Eaters themselves! You made me hurt Harry and right now, I think you intentionally made me hurt him! Tell me why Captain John!"

John punched him back, then, he collared him. "Do you think it was me? That wasn't me, idiot! Even so, it still feels like it was me because, at that time, I wasn't on the pitch! I was in the audience and disguised as Professor Quirrell! The 'John' you saw was Professor Quirrell! It wasn't me who ordered you to use that bludger!"

Alwyna was surprised. How can it not be him?

"Have you told Madam Hooch?" Thorin asked him. "You were both using Polyjuice Potion?"

"He forced me, okay?" John sighed. "I've told Madam Hooch, and I think she's going to report about it to Professor Dumbledore today."

Thorin helped him up. "You weren't making accusations against our professor, right? I don't even know if I should believe you."

"Why would I lie, Thorin?" John smirked. "I was shocked when he forced me to drink that potion. It was so bad that I tried to vomit it but I was already transforming into the fake Professor Quirrell! Don't you think that I didn't feel scared at that time?"

Even if John had already revealed that John didn't hurt Harry and it wasn't his decision, Thorin still punched him again in the face. "Don't dare insult, anyone, ever again, do you understand?"

"He's a Death Eater!" John spitted blood on the floor. "Most of all, while I was transforming, I saw the back of his turban. He has two heads!"

"Two heads?" Thorin asked him. "How can there be a human have two heads?"

John stared at him and he shook in so much fear. "How can I know? It was still a huge trauma to me when I saw him becoming me while I become him before the match! You may be able to hurt him but at least, you didn't kill him!"

"Was it true then, that Defense Against The Dark Arts is cursed?" Thorin wondered. "If it was, then he won't just be expelled as a teacher. He's a criminal."