Chapter Twenty-One: Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor

A/n: Everyone!!! Thank you for following my fanfiction! I hope that you like it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

November had come so quickly and soon, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were in a very delightful mood

November had come so quickly and soon, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were in a very delightful mood. Everyone was all excited for the matches as the beginning of the competition had already commenced, too. 

Quidditch had always been the wizarding sport wherein a lot of students gather around and for most of the time, it was what makes most students happy, and winning the competition gave the four houses of Hogwarts pride. 

The first competition in the first week of November was between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Gryffindor was known to be a very strong house since many of them were in the professional field and so, many of the other houses fear the team. Meanwhile, Ravenclaw Team was well known to be wise and strategic rather.

The Quidditch Towers of the two teams were packed with supporters while the towers of Slytherin and Hufflepuff had a handful of supporters who were there only to assess who could be their next opponent. 

Fred and George, the twin brothers in the Quidditch Gryffindor Team and the beaters had remembered that Harry will watch them but when they gazed at the Slytherin Tower, they were surprised that the people in the Slytherin Team who were watching them were only Alwyna and Draco.

Harry wasn't in the tower. As far as they remember, he promised that he would watch the match. 

"Where was he, anyway?" Fred wondered while he was staring at the Slytherin Tower. "I thought that Harry will be watching our match, right? Where is he?"

George hit a bludger which caused a fellow Ravenclaw Beater to spiral down and hit the sandy floor. "Let's focus on the game, Fred! He will be here as soon as possible! We can't focus at the audience or else we'll be vulnerable to our opponent's attack!!! Don't worry about him! Professor Snape's his guardian!"

"90-120!!! Angelina Jones scored again!" Lee Jordan screamed. "The game's still in favor of Gryffindor!!!"

The whole pitch screamed in excitement after that announcement, especially the towers of Gryffindor.