Chapter Eleven: Destined To Fly

A/n: Thank you for reading my very first Harry Potter Fanfiction!!! I am very much happy to know that after years of my hiatus in this book, there are still people reading this. Without you, I could have stopped making this. :)

Harry sighed deeply while he was inside his room in the Slytherin Dormitory after his flying lessons with Madam Hooch

Harry sighed deeply while he was inside his room in the Slytherin Dormitory after his flying lessons with Madam Hooch. The class was definitely one of the best classes he had in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as it gave him the feel of freedom.

He smiled mischievously when he remembered how the broom easily planted on his hands when he said 'up' while his classmates were struggling to take their brooms by just ordering it to go up to their hands. Hermione's broomstick just rolled over, Ron's broom hit his nose, while Draco's broom got up his hands after he screamed at it to go up to his hands. It also bewildered and shocked him when Neville Longbottom, one of his classmates and was sorted in Gryffindor, floated up the sky without truly wanting to fly.

Their flying instructor ordered them to stay down on the ground without her saying 'Quidditch' but he knew that he had to do something immediately to help his classmate before he goes up the sky too much since it was clear to everyone who witnessed that the broom Neville held in class was cursed by someone.

Harry chuckled by himself as he mused at the time he first mounted on his broom to rescue Neville. He was successful in his attempt as he had held him quickly. The broom stopped shaking terribly when a remembrall slipped out of Neville's pocket.

Madam Hooch followed him after she saw how fast he was by just flying on an old broom but she was impressed by Harry's agility and speed as well after witnessing him catch the ball in a jiffy as if he was a trained seeker.
'You are going to be a great seeker or chaser, Harry. It looks like you're naturally born to ride a magical broomstick.'

Ever since the first flying lessons, he always waited for it as it became one of his favorite classes.

Potions Class was also one of his favorite classes but since he had always watched and observed his guardian who's a potions master for three years in their house in Privet Drive during summer wherein Severus Snape has no work in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it was just too easy for him. He was always praised by his guardian as he could easily brew the potions taught in his class as he had been making those with him at their underground potions room at home but he wanted more action and excitement.

Even so, brewing potions were their bonding experience.

I want to be able to fly and play Quidditch!- Harry said.

...

Flying on a broom made him very happy and he's free to act like a small kid. The air around the courtyard was freezing that early Monday morning but he did not care. He sneaked out of the dormitory and went to the Slytherin broomstick closet.