Family

Six months later

Jimins pov

I sit up quick hearing jungkook sobbing. I jump up from the bed and rush to the bathroom where I see jungkook stood holding onto the counter with a puddle beneath him "baby?" he looks at me and cries more "I-I-it hurts!!"

My eyes widen "oh baby" I pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bed laying him down, I take his pants off him making him blush "h-hey!" I kiss his head "the baby is coming baby"

He screams in pain and I then cover his lower half with a sheet before opening the bedroom door and I see my mother stood there "want some assistance?" I nod "you know how to deliver a baby?" she nods and then walks in

I gasp a little when jisoo also walks in and I then close the door. Jisoo puts some towels down and then looks at me "hold his hand,he's scared and confused... Me and your mother will deliver the Baby"

She then puts a bag next to jungkook, I nod and then sit on the edge of the bed and grab Jungkooks hand "hey baby look at me" jungkook looks at me and cries "I-I don't like it! I-i don't like it!!" I nod "I know baby I know.. It'll all be over soon I promise"

He digs his nails into my hand making me wince a little "owie" he gasps and let's go "s-sorry" I shake my head and grab his hand again "no no no baby you dig your nails in or bite my hand its okay, anything to help you okay?"

He nods a little and then screams a little "d-dont touch T-that!" he looks at jisoo who laughs a little "I'm just examining you Kookie, I have to touch you" he whimpers and then hides his face

I kiss his head and brush some hair out his face "they're helping baby it's okay.." he then bites my arm making me gasp and wince a little. My mother then smiles "okay Kookie, when you feel like you need to push you push okay?"

Jungkook stops biting my arm and then moves up a little and I move so he's resting against my chest instead of the headboard. Jungkook then screams in pain making my heart ache a little

Oh i hate seeing him like this...

4 hours later

I hear a baby crying, jungkook tips his head back with tears streaming down his cheeks and I then gently move down in between Jungkooks legs and cut the umbilical cord.
Jisoo then cleans the baby and smiles "you have a beautiful baby girl"

I smile and then move up to jungkook who was still crying. I wipe his tears "hey...hey its okay, its over now baby" he looks at me and then sits up a little wincing "o-owie" he then looks at my arm and hand and gasps "I-I'm sorry..." I look at my arm and see he has scratched it and its even bleeding a little

I chuckle "it's fine, don't worry about it. It'll heal....we've had a beautiful baby girl" he gasps "a-a girl?" jisoo carefully lays our daughter on his chest and he gasps a little "s-she's so small..." I chuckle "because she's a baby"

He sits up covering himself with the blanket. He carefully lays our daughter in his arms "what's her name?" I kiss his head "you get to chose her name baby" he tilts his head "I do?.....B-but why?"

My mother squeals a little "oh he's too cute" I laugh a little and wrap my arm around him wincing a little from the pain in my arm "because you're her eomma, and as her eomma you get to chose her name"

Jungkook looks at me "w-what about jiya?" I smile "Park jiya.... I love it" he giggles and leans against me, we both look down at jiya and he gasps when she opens her eyes looking up at him

Jungkook gulps when she starts to whine a little. I smile "don't panic baby, it's okay...she just wants food" he tilts his head "B-but we don't have food in the bedroom.." I chuckle and then lift his shirt up "You will start to produce milk, that's her food"

He looks down and gasps a little "T-that's weird.." I gently move jiya so she can suck on his nipple. Jungkook whines "I-it feels weird jiminie.." I nod "it will for awhile baby..but you'll get use to it"

Jiya drinks milk and jungkook leans his head on my shoulder closing his eyes. I pull him closer and jisoo and my mother continue to take photos of us making me roll my eyes but I ignore them for now and focus on jungkook and our beautiful baby girl

I'm so proud of jungkook, the Labour went so well and we have a beautiful baby girl

Park jiya will grow up to be as beautiful as jungkook...

We're finally a family....im so happy...