day out

Jungkooks pov

I wake up the next morning and sit up to see master sat at the desk in the room writing something.
I look at him "m-master?" He looks at me "you're awake....go and eat seokjin should have done some food for you"

I nod "yes master" I stand up and wince a little and then walk out the room and to where I assume Jin will be. I see him in another room. He looks at me "kookie you're okay! How was your sleep?", I nod "good....I didn't have any nightmares....also before I went to sleep I also had masters inapropriate bit in my mouth...I caused a problem for him and I had to fix it"

His eyes widen "he made you suck him off?" I shake my head and tilt my head "uh...I don't think so? I don't know what that means.... but I asked him...", He looks at me shocked "oh....." I nod "can I have some food hyung?", He nods "of course!"

He hands me a bowl of food. I take a bite and smile a little "it's amazing hyung thank you" he chuckles "no problem kookie...what do you wanna do today?", I shrug "I...I don't know"

I jump hearing namjoons voice "how about we all go out?", I nod "let's go to the park!", They both laugh a little and nod. I smile and hug them both. Namjoon chuckles "go ask jimin if you have clothes" I tilt my head "jimin???"

Master walks in "what?", I look at him and gulp standing behind Jin.
Jin sighs "chim seriously....stop it....do you have any clothes for him?", Master nods and chucks something at Jin who hands it to me "go get changed bunny and then we'll get the other up okay?"

Master looks at me "where are you all going?", I gulp "t-to the park" he nods "I shall be attending with you all as well" I nod "okay..."
I walk into the bathroom and carefully change into

" I walk into the bathroom and carefully change into

I blush a little and walk out. Jin walks to me and fixes my hair "you look beautiful bunny", I giggle a little "thank you hyung",
Master walks over to us and wraps an arm around me growling "he's mine.back it up",

Jin steps back and sighs. I look at master who was glaring at Jin. I gulp and then smile when the other hyungs walk out. Taehyung looks at us and Huff's "is jimin getting possessive?" Namjoon nods "yep he won't let us near jungkook"

I pout. Master rolls his eyes "enough! All out now or I will take Jungkook to the park and leave you will here"
Hoseok gasps "the park!!!" Hoseok, taehyung and me all run out the palace and the others follow behind.

I gasps when something is thrown at me. I stop walking to see a rock in front of me. Taehyung gasps "oh my god it that it you,you would have been hurt badly!"
Master walks to us "what happened?", I gulp "someone chucked a rock at me"

I look at him to see his eyes are red. He looks around and my breath yes widen when he lifts his hand and a man that was across the road suddenly disappears.
Yoongi chuckles "wow jimin... protective boyfriend mode"

Master glares at him "shut it or I'll do the same to you", I gulp when master grabs my chin inspecting my face. He then Huff's "it didn't hit you, you're okay...keep walking"
I nod and then turn around and continue walking

I slow down hearing people and vampires whisper about me who live around here.
I look down and whimper. Jin looks at me "Kookie you okay?", I shake my head and tear up.

Master grabs my hand "hold on a second okay?" I nod. He then walks to the park pulling me along. When i walk into the park everyone else runs out making me feel worse.

Master sits me on a bench "just ignore them okay?now go have fun alright?....don't lose your smile" I smile s little and nod, he wipes my tears and I stand up and start to run and play around with hoseok and taehyung.

Why is he being so nice to me??

Jimins pov

Im being so nice to him.....why?!...I'm never nice to anyone!! Why the fuck is it him?!
Ew gross!.

Jin sits next to me "you're going soft", I scoff "I am most certainly am not so fuck off" he hits the back of my head "you might be the prince but I'm still your hyung so respect me"
I sigh and look at Jungkook playing around
He's just like a little kid.....cute

What the fuck?.....why am I thinking this.....I must be ill....I should ask my mother....I shouldn't feel like this towards a witch....