going soft

Jimins pov

I sit on the edge of my bed and talk to my mother. All the others had also come into the room and was sat on the floor talking. I feel the witch move a little and then my eyes widen when he moves and hugs my leg. I go to wake him up but he nuzzles my leg and smiles in his sleep.
I sigh and leave him be.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow "dude...he's touching you.....and you aren't ripping him limb from limb" I sigh "just...just look at his face and tell me how you can say no to this...you can't... exactly"

My mum giggles "do you care for the witch jimin?" I shake my head "definitely not! But I will make sure he has food

My mum giggles "do you care for the witch jimin?" I shake my head "definitely not! But I will make sure he has food...water...warmth...and make sure he is clean and I will teach him about the world and also about himself.....
.

.

.

Shit...I think i do care...but why?"
Jin-hyung chuckles "people do crazy things when they're in love" I glare at him "hey, I never said I was in love with him!" Namjoon smirks "I bet 30$ that you'll end up together before your crowing ceremony", I tilt my head "that's next week" he nods "I know.."

I roll my eyes "me and this witch will never-" I look at the witch that hugs my leg tighter, I blush a little "will be together....just not yet.

.

.

Wait what the fuck did I just say?!"

Everyone else in the room laughs...I cross my arms "dumb feelings...stupid witch....I'm meant to talk in love with a vampire", my mum nods "since when do you listen to rules jimin?", I huff

I then look down at the witch again and move the hair that was in his face. He nuzzles my hand and smiles.
How can something which is meant to be evil...be so fucking adorable...

Taehyung laughs "jiminie is making heart eyes at jungkookie!" I glare at him "I was not!", Hoseok rolls his eyes and then smiles "you're lucky... jungkook normally can only cuddle his bunny to get to sleep because he has a sensitive nose... your scent must be calming for him"

Yoongi tilts his head "jimins scent??.... calming?!" I look down at the witch who whimpers a little. I hesitate but rub his back.
My mum nods "definitely in love" I huff "shut up!"
The witch whimpers and then tears roll down his cheeks "n-no...i-im s-sorry!" My eyes widen and I shake the witch "wake up!!"

His eyes shoot open and more tears fall. He sits up and looks at me and then quickly wipes his tears but the don't stop "s-sorry...i-i-i- uh...s-suffer f-from n-nightmares a-a lot..."
I sigh and turn to face him and wipe his tears and then leave my hands on his cheeks "take a deep breath okay?....it's alright... you're safe now... nobody will hurt you again...I swear on the entire kingdom....you won't be hurt again"

He looks at me and smiles a little "t-thank y-you h-hyung...." I smile a little and then kiss his head "now...do you want to cuddle with Jin? Or taehyung to get to sleep?" I go to stand up but stop when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down "no!...I mean...n-no...i-i-i- wanna cuddle with....with you?" I tilt my head "me?" He looks down "y-your s-scent...i-its calming...a-and r-really nice...."

I stay silent looking at the witch....my scent is nice??????
He gulps "b-b-but i-i can c-c-cuddle w-with t-taehyungie i-if y-you d-dont w-want me....i-i-i- a-already invaded your p-personal space...i-im sorry..."

He stands up and winces and falls to his knees and then crawls to taehyung but before he reached tae I grab his waist and pull him back to me making him gasp. I sit him on my lap and shake my head "no, I actually won't allow you to cuddle with anyone else...you're mine remember.... meaning you have to cuddle with me"

I hear namjoon whisper "get my money ready boys", I roll my eyes and then hear my mum giggle "we'll leave you two to sleep okay?" I nod.
The others walk out the room closing the door behind themselves.

I place the witch on the bed and quickly change into a white t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. I sit back next to him and then sit with my back against the headboard of the bed.i pat my thighs "come here"
He tilts his head "on your....thighs??*" I nod.

He hesitates but then sits straddling my thighs, I smirk and pull him closer to me by his waist, he leans his head on my chest and wraps his arms around me. I smirk and kiss his head again "now get some rest...and remember I'm here to protect you" he nods and then smiles "thank you jiminie-hyung..."

I chuckle and then smile when I hear soft snores from the witch. I keep my arms around him and then huff....vampires don't sleep much....they only sleep when they're I'll or injured... so I'm stuck here now until the witch wakes up....which I'm actually...for some reason.... okay with...the witches scent is also really nice, it smells like roses and vanilla....it's amazing

.why am I even helping this witch? Namjoon and everyone else are wrong....I don't love him....and we won't ever end up together.....well....at least not now.....
FUCK!....
I think I like the witch......