love

One month later

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook walk around in the field giggling. My mother walks to me "I'm very proud of you jimin" I look at her "you are?" She nods "you've shown the world that witches aren't evil and aren't our enemies......you saved jungkook....."

I gasp when she starts to cry. I wipe her tears "don't cry eomma..." She smiles "I'm sorry....it's just....you're getting married in two days......I was able to go dress shopping with jungkook.......I'm so happy and so so proud of you.....and I get to give jungkook away....."

I kiss her head "calm down eomma.....I know.....it's amazing.....I never thought this would be my life...." I gasp when jungkook runs to me "jiminie!!!" I open my arms and he jumps on me. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around my neck and legs around my waist

I chuckle and then move my hands to his thighs keeping him up "hello baby....you okay?" He nods "the kids are playing tag and you're my safe place!" Two little kids run over and pout "Kookie you can't stay on jiminie forever!"

Jungkook kisses my cheek "love you" I chuckle "I love you too baby" then then jumps off me and runs away with the two little kids laughing and chasing him. I smile watching him with the kids. My mother links arms with me "you do know......he can get pregnant"

I blush "eomma!" She laughs "I'm just saying! I'd love to be a grandmother...." I shake my head "eomma.....he's not ready for that....." She smirks "you want kids though right?" I nod "I guess yeah....."

She steps away from me and smiles "then make some on your wedding night!" I cross my arms "eomma!" She smirks "I'm just saying" taehyung walks over "just saying what?" My mother giggles "jimins watching jungkook play with the kids....and in his small brain he is thinking about having his own kids with jungkook"

Taehyung nods "stick your dick in him then" I slap the back of his head "taehyung!" He laughs "what?! It's how babies are made!" I cover his mouth when jungkook walks over giggling while holding two little girls "who's having a baby?"

I shake my head "nobody baby.... taehyung is just being a big dummy" he puts the two little girls down "I'll be back in two minutes" they both nod and run off. Jungkook looks at taehyung "why are you covering his mouth"

I move my hand "no reason" taehyung smirks "kook can I ask you something?" Jungkook nods "hold on" I gasp when jungkook pushes me down onto the floor so I land on my butt. He then sits straddling my thighs and he giggles "okay now you can ask" he picks some flowers and starts to make something.

I chuckle and watch him, taehyung sits down next to us and the others all walk over and also sit down. Taehyung looks at jungkook "what do you think about having your own kids?" Jungkooks actions stop and he looks at taehyung

"My....my own kids?" He tilts his head. Taehyung nods "yeah.....like ones that you give birth to?" Jungkook blushes "but I'm a man....." Namjoon nods "if jimin makes you a vampire you can get pregnant.....there will-"

I cut him off "we don't need to talk about that!" He tilts his head "I was just gonna tell him about the hole-", I cut him off again "not needed!!!" My mother laughs.
Jungkook tilts his head "I'm..... confused" I kiss his head "it's nothing baby....don't worry about it"

He giggles and then puts something on my head. I look at him and he smiles "very pretty jiminie" I hear a click and then look at my mother who turns her phone to me

 I look at him and he smiles "very pretty jiminie" I hear a click and then look at my mother who turns her phone to me

I chuckle "thank you baby it's very pretty" he nods "it matches your pink hair!" I nod "yeah it does...." He then pouts. I tilt my head "what's wrong baby?" I gasp a little when he buttons up the two buttons that I had open on my shirt.

He looks at me "people could see your chest.......I didn't like it" I kiss his head again "I see...." I then wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me and kiss his cheek multiple times making him laugh.

He grips my shirt and I continue to kiss his cheek and then I kiss his nose Making him giggle. He then pulls back a little and smiles "jimin?" I nod "yes beautiful?" He blushes "I do want my own kids with you" my eyes widen and he wraps his arms around my neck and leans his head on my shoulder.

I look at my mother who was smiling "you heard the boy.... put a baby in him" I glare at her "shut the fuck up eomma" she laughs.

Kids with jungkook.......... gosh.....I would love that..... I'd have my own family......