overprotective

A few days later

Mrs parks pov

I smile a little watching jungkook being cute and giggling while jimin sits on the couch staring at him with heart eyes.
Jungkook giggles and looks at me "eomma!" I giggle and walk into the room "hello Kookie....you guys having fun?",

Jungkook nods "yeah!" He giggles acting cute again

I walk to him and ruffle his hair "adorable" he looks at me and then gasps  "can we make some cookies? Eomma cookies are the best!"

I look at jimin who nods "take care of him....I'll be back in a few minutes i need a shower" I nod "come on Kookie!" Jungkook stands up and winces a little so I help him walk to the kitchen and then sit him on the counter.

I hear jimins shower running. I get the ingredients out and let jungkook mix them.
I smile watching him mix all the Ingredients together. He giggles when he spills some accidentally.

I giggle and kiss his head "you're doing amazing! Let's put them on the tray okay and then we put them in the oven and then we wait!" He pouts "I don't wanna wait!" I poke his nose making him giggle "then it's a good thing I made some cookies earlier" he gasps "yay!!!"

I put the cookie dough on a tray and put it in the oven and then get some of the cookies I made earlier out. I put them on the counter "be careful they're still hot" jungkook doesn't listen because he grabs one and then immediately drops it and starts to cry "owie!!!!!"

I scream a little when jimin suddenly appears in front of jungkook in only a towel wrapped around his waist and bubbles still in his hair, he grabs Jungkooks Burt hand "what happened baby?? Are you okay?" Jungkook looks at him and shakes his head "the cookies hurt me!"

Jimin looks at me "I told you to take care of him!!! He is hurt!" I step back "son I told him they were hot...." He glares at me "don't give him hot cookies next time then because he might hurt himself....now say sorry to him"

I sigh "jimin it was the cookies-" he growls "one..." I look at Jungkook "I'm sorry love....I'll cool the cookies down okay?" Jungkook nods "thank you eomma...I love you" I smile "love you too Kookie..." Jimin growls and puts his hand on Jungkooks waist and one on his thigh "you sure you're okay baby?"

Jungkook nods "I'm okay now jiminie....it's just a small burn.....but can I have a jiminie kiss to make it better?" Jimin chuckles and then grabs Jungkooks hand and kisses it "all better?" Jungkook giggles and nods "yep!"

I smile seeing them both smiling. Jimin looks at me "continue to make the cookies, jungkook is staying with me now" I go to say something but jimin picks jungkook up and goes back to the bathroom closing the door.

I sigh and continue to wait for the cookies

"jimin is so protective of him"

I jump a little seeing jisoo stood by the door. I look at her and nod "yeah....but that's because my husband wasn't nice at all to jungkook....and just a few days ago jungkook was forced and since then jimin hasn't let jungkook go anywhere alone"

Jisoo smiles "they're a perfect couple...." I nod "yeah..... they'd be an amazing king and queen" I lean against the counter.
Jisoo nods "they really would be...."

Awhile later

I

take the cooled cookies and put them on a dish and put them on the table, I hear Jungkook gasp "JIMINIE I SMELL THE COOKIES!!!" I hear jimin groan and then a few seconds later jungkook runs into the kitchen grabbing a cookie.

Jisoo giggles "you really like cookies then" jungkook turns to jisoo and giggles "noona!!!! You're back!" She smiles "I am....I hurd what happened to you Kookie.....are you alright?"

Jungkook nods "I'm a tuff Kookie noona I'm okay!" He giggles when jimin walks into the room out of breath and grabs Jungkooks waist pulling him back "jeon jungkook how many times have I told you don't run!"

Jungkook pouts "but the cookies" jisoo giggles "don't be so dramatic jimin" jimin glares at her "you haven't touched him have you?" She shakes her head "no....why?" Jimin nods "good"

She looks at me and I sigh. The others all walk in and taehyung ruffles Jungkooks hair and then jumps backwards when jimin snaps at him growling louldy showing his fangs "don't touch him!"

We all step backwards and gulp. Jungkook leans his head on jimins chest and shoves a cookie into jimins mouth "jiminie taste these!" Jimins face softens and looks at jungkook eating the cookie and then nodding "it amazing baby..." Jungkook giggles

Jisoo walks to me and whispers "he's scary...." I nod "tell me about it..." We both giggle, jimin glares at us "what are you two giggling about?" Jisoo gulps "uh...... Jungkooks wedding dress!"
Jungkook looks at us "what's a wedding?" We all look at him and I tilt my head "you don't know what a wedding is?" He shakes his head "no.....sorry"

Jimin kisses his head "I'll explain it another day baby....eat your cookies and then we're going to change your bandages on your back and then we're going to have a cuddle party with all your studies!"
Jungkook gasps and nods "Stuffie cuddle party!!!!"

We all stare at him in awe....
How can someone be so cute....