don't think I actually care...

Jimin pov
((1 month later))

My father hasn't allowed any of us to visit the witch, he has constant visits down to him himself though and all through the castle we can hear his screams....Its fun to hear....but now I am allowed to have him as mine, he has to obey my every order! I'm looking forward to breaking this little witch~

I walks to the dungeon holding the witches bunny plush.
He walks to the witches cell to see two guard's looking Inside and laughing, I growl, they both gasp and turn to me "y-y-your h-h-highness...." I walk to them "what are you laughing at?" The guards point inside the cell, I look Inside to see the witch sat in the corner of the room carving things into the wall.

I look at them "open up" one of them tilts his head "what?....your father said-" I glare at him "I said open up!" They sigh and open the door, the witch looks down and stops what he's doing "i-I've a-already s-showed y-you e-everything I c-can d-do!"

I cross my arms "no you havent~ you've showed my father...not me....you should've just been obedient and we could've had fun sooner~"

He turns around and looks at me,
He has cuts everywhere....he is covered in blood and wounds....he obviously hasn't been fed....why do I feel bad for it?!

I growl "stand up" he pouts "i-i-i c-cant" I tilt my head, he then moves his leg out a little....oh he's got chains restraining his movements, he can't stand up or move his hands that much, I hesitate but close the door making the guards confused "s-sir"

I glare at them "leave it, get jin-hyung and taehyung, now" they both nod. I undo the chains so he can stand up but leave his hands tied together, he stands up and winces "p-please c-c-c-can i-i-i s-sit??" I tilt my head "why?" He looks down "t-the g-guards p-p-put t-their i-inappropriate a-areas i-in my b-butt....a-and i-it hurts t-to stand..."

My eyes widen "did you brainwash them aswell?" He shakes his head "n-no! T-t-they s-said i-i-i h-had to o-obey o-or t-theyll s-shoot me" I nod "sit down then" he quickly sinks down and sits on the floor....did my father give them permission to rape him?! That's gone too far!

You should never rape anyone!! No matter what!!
The door opens and jin and taehyung walk in, I look at them "you two are attached to him correct?"
Jin nods "why?" Taehyung crosses his arms "I'm not hurting him...I told him I wouldn't" I roll my eyes "you aren't gonna hurt him"

Jin crosses his arms "then why are we here?" I look back at the witch "take him to my room....I need to speak with my parents" the witches eyes widen "n-n-not a-a-again! N-no! P-please! I-i-i-ill b-be g-good!"
Taehyung gasps and crouches down to him "jimin what did you do?!" I growl "I didn't do anything! Those guards put both their dicks inside him and it hurt him!"

Jin gasps "oh no! Kookie did it bleed" the witch nods "i-i-it r-really h-hurts..." Taehyung nods "it will....what we need you to do is take deep breaths...and we'll run you a bath....right jimin?" I shrug "whatever....just after take it to my room so it can rest...I need to speak to my dad" they both nod

I go to walk out but Jin grabs my wrist "thank you jimin" I roll my eyes "it's nothing" he lets go and I then walk out and to my mum and dad "father!! You let those guards rape him?!!" They both look at me, my mum's eyes widen "you what?!!" My dad shakes his head "of course I didn't!"

I growl "well he had two dicks up his ass and now he is in pain!!" Dad crosses his arms "may I ask why you care son?!" I cross my arms "because nobody even a witch deserves to be raped!!! I expect you to punish those guard's or I will! The witch is mine now and I will do what I want with him! Don't interfere with me father or I will overthrow you and take the throne for myself!!!!"

My father rolls his eyes "go away son, I will accept what you are saying for now....however I don't want that witch getting in my way, if it so much as walks in front of me I will slit it's throat" my mum sighs "son....can I see the witch?" I nod "he's in the bath at the moment.... follow me"

She nods, she follows me to my bedroom, I open the door to see Jin and taehyung hugging a crying witch, I tilt my head "why is it crying now?" Taehyung looks at me "his father tried to drown him....he's scared of the bath" my mum walks past me and to the witch and crouches down

The witch looks at her "w-w-who a-are y-you?" I smile a little when my mum takes both his hands "I'm jimins mother....and I promise you I won't hurt you....do you want me and my son to help you be clean?? And then Jin patch your wounds???and then taehyung will chose your clothes??"

I huff "since when did I agree to help?" My mum looks at me "jimin this poor boy needs help....I know you're like your father and hate witches but it's been a month, he doesn't know anything....he barley even knows himself!.... just this once don't be like your dad" I sigh "fine whatever....but don't start thinking I care about it" the witch nods "p-please m-m-ma'am..."

My mum smiles "come on hun' is the bath run?" Taehyung nods "yeah, bubbles and everything" my mum smiles "jimin pick him up" I growl a little and then pick the witch up bridal style, he winces, my mum huffs "careful jimin!" I roll my eyes "remember I don't actually care for this thing"

This witch didn't deserve to be raped BUT I still don't give two flying fucks about this ugly monster