🔞not so innocent anymore 🔞

Smut warning
Don't read if you don't like it

.

A few hours later
Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little when jimin Carries me to the bedroom. I try and get down "I wanna plaaaaay~" he chuckles and then kicks the door shut with his foot and locks it. He puts me on the bed and stands up, I grab his collar and pull him down to me "I changed my mind! I want a family with you! and I want to please you!....play with me~...... please?"

His eyes widen a little and he then smirks "you sure? I don't wanna force you or anything" I giggles and then stand up and push him onto the bed, I then sit on his abs and lean down to him "I'm sure! I changed my mind!.......i asked nicely~" he chuckles "I suppose you did...fine... but if-"

I cut him off "if it hurts or I don't want it anymore tell you to stop, I know I know....now~ give me your babies~" he flips us over so he's hovering over me "I am limiting your time with taehyung...my poor Innocent baby isn't so innocent anymore~"

He leans down and kisses me deeply and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands roam my body making me feel a little nervous, he then undoes the dress and I lift myself up not breaking the kiss as he takes the dress off me.

He pulls away and I take his jacket off him and he looks me up and down "so so beautiful~" I Blush and then sit up a little and Then undo his shirt. He smirks "so eager are we?~" I bite down on my bottom lip and nod a little.

He then undoes his belt and I pull it from him, I then sir up fully and kiss him deeply and he kisses back, I then undo his pants and he takes them off. He pulls away and kisses down my neck nibbling and licking leaving marks all down my neck.

I tangle my hands in his hair "a-ah~" I feel his fangs against my neck and I wince a little when his fangs pierce the skin on my neck and I feel him sucking my blood "nngh~" he pulls down my underwear making me blush madly "n-nnnghh~ m-master~" he pulls away from my neck and looks me up and down

I gulp "d-dont stare master" he looks at me "sorry baby~ you're just so ravishing~" I giggle a little and he then pulls Something out his draw. I look at the bottle confused about what it is but don't say anything.

He squeezes some onto his fingers and I then gasp feeling one of his fingers near my enterance, I grab his wrist "w-wait!" He looks at me "are you alright?" I nod "b-but w-will it hurt?" He sighs "it will sting for a little....we don't have to if you-" I cut him off and shake my head "n-no! Its fine! J-just s-slow?"

He nods and then pecks my lips. I let go of his wrist and wince a little when he pushes one finger in slowly "a-ah~ i-it f-feels w-weird~" he chuckles a little "weird in a good way?" I nod and then we make eye contact and he then moves down and kisses me while moving his finger slowly

I wrap my arms around his neck and moan into the kiss feeling him push a second finger in and move them both slowly and in between kisses I moan "nnnggghhh~ m-master m-more~" he pulls away from the kiss and smirks "you're drunk on lust my love~ but if you're sure~"

He pulls his fingers out and I whine feeling empty. I lean up on my elbows and see him squeezing some of the liquid thingy in the bottle on to his- h-h-holy mother of bunnies....t-thats b-big...

I gulp "m-master? W-will i-it fit?" He nods and then moves his hand up and down his own member groaning a little, he looks at me "if you relax then it will...it might hurt...just tell me if you want me to stop alright?" I nod and then lay down on my back.

I feel the tip of his member at my enterance and I gulp and then hiss in pain when he pushes it in Slowly, he groans "s-shit you're so tight!~". I close my eyes tightly feeling tears rolling down the side of my face "A-ah! I-it h-hurts!" He stops moving

I take a deep breath and then open my eyes. He looks down "I can pull ou-" I cut him off quickly "no! Don't! J-just give me a minute!" He chuckles and then kisses my tears away. He rubs my lower stomach gently "it'll be okay~" I nod "m-move~"

He leans his hands either side of my head and then thrusts slowly not wanting to hurt me. I wrap my arms around his neck tangling my hands in his hair "b-bite m-me~" his eyes widen and he then licks my neck and gently kisses my neck, I then feel his fangs pierce my skin "nnnghhhh~ y-yes~ i-i w-want m-more~"

He continues to suck my blood and he starts to thrust a little harder "a-ah~ m-master~" he pulls away from my neck "so drunk on lust~" he then moves up and grips my hips and I gasp when he thrusts faster and harder "Shit! Yes!~"

He chuckles and then licks his lips "that was a bad word~" my eyes widen when he suddenly pulls out and flips me over so I'm on my back, he then pushes back in with my warning and continues thrusting gripping my hips tightly "A-Ah~"

I grip the bed sheets tightly and he slaps my ass "no more bad words baby~" I tip my head back "Nnnnngggghhhh!~ yes! Yes yes!~" he licks the shell of my ear and whispers "scream my name baby~" he then thrusts faster and harder "f-fu- AH!~" he slaps my ass again "that was a bad word bad~"

I grip the sheets tightly feeling his member throbbing inside of me. I try my best and look at him and see his eyes ads blue and filled with lust and love. tears roll down my cheeks as he thrusts faster and harder gripping my hips.

I gasp "w-wait- Ah! S-stop! I-im g-gonna pee! A-ah! M-master~!" He smirks "cum for me beautiful~" I arch my back when he suddenly thrusts into a bundle of nerves that makes me release all over the bed sheets.

He continues to thrust but slows down, he groans "I'm gonna cum baby~" he thrusts a few more times "nnghhh master~" I then feel him release deep inside me. I put my hands on my lower stomach feeling full of Something warm.

He pulls out making me whine and I then feel something dripping down my thighs, jimin chuckles "you alright baby?" I nod and then yawn a little. He chuckles "let me clean you up alright?" I nod
He then walks to the bathroom and comes back and I wince a little when he wipes down my thighs and then cleans me up and changes me into some comfy shorts and a hoodie.

He chucks the sheets in the laundry basket in the room and changes into some sweatpants....
And...i let my eyes close slowly feeling exhausted and quite sore.....

I thought I would have to take time to do that....b-but that felt really nice...and jimin took care of me....
I don't know why I was worrying before...