Visions

((A/N: SLIGHT BLOOD WARNING)).

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was all a vision....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
A vision that won't ever come true.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.

..
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Screams of pain echo the halls of the palace.... jungkook had been beaten and beaten again and again for creating a future vision in his cauldron,
Mr park was visiting the witch and forced jungkook to create a vision in his cauldron which would predict the future...

And what came up in the cauldron was Jungkook marrying prince jimin....and obviously....Mr park didn't like that.

Jungkook begs and begs that he did the spell wrong and he wants it to stop but they never do, they keep on hitting and punching and whipping....until jungkook is led in a pool of his own blood....

Mr park wouldn't leave the cell until the smell of the witches blood hit his nostrils.
Mr park leaves the cell slamming the door behind himself so jungkook was left alone whimpering and crying in a pool of his own blood

It wasn't Jungkooks fault....he did the spell.... jungkook can't tell the future....he didn't know it would show jungkook and the vampire princes wedding....
Jungkook knows it must be broken....ofr he said the wrong spell.

All jungkook wishes for....is someone to save him....but he doesn't have much hope anymore....he doesn't even know what time of day it is...or even what day it is....he is stuck in a cell... staring at brick walls for hours and hours on end crying himself to sleep on the cold and hard floor and then waking up to Mr park kicking him hard.

Jungkook wishes he was born different then what he is....

Taehyungs pov