taking care

Jimins pov

I carry the ugly thing to the bathroom, I put it down on the floor and cross my arms "there, now goodby-"
My mum glares at me "park jimin" I huff "ugh...fine" I crouch down and then go to take the witches shirt off but I get shot backwards into the bath tub getting soaked.

I groan and look at the witch and growl "what the fuck?!!!" The witch gasps "i-im s-sorry! I-i didn't mean t-to!" I climb out the bath tub now dripping wet and walk towards it but my mum stops me "jimin, he's scared let him be" Jin walks in and nods "remember what he's been through, I'm sure he doesn't want to be touched"

I cross my arms "and yet he lets me pick him up?" Taehyung sighs "jimin you tried to take his shirt off, he was just raped...he would now think of taking clothes off as getting raped!!" I sigh "fine...you take its clothes off" my mum sighs and crouches down to the witch "can I help you?"

The witch looks at Jin "h-h-hyung" Jin looks at me "go dry off and then come back.....of course I'll help you kookie" I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom

This is one BIG mistake.......I might just kill the witch now....they're all too attached to it already...I kinda feel bad but it's an ugly monster....and id disappoint my family if I let it live a nice life

Jungkooks pov

I see the scary vampire walk out the bathroom, I wince a little when jin-hyung lifts my shirt over my head, I blush when the nice woman grabs my hand, I look at her "w-w-w-why a-are y-you n-nice to m-me?" She smiles sweetly "because I know that you have done nothing wrong....you might be a witch but you don't deserve this treatment"

I smile weakly, jin-hyung chuckles "okay kookie, we're all gonna turn away, you have to take your pants off okay? And then climb into the bath...it's going to sting but it'll be okay" I nod, taehyung, jin-hyung and the nice woman turn around, I let go of the nice womans hand, I take my pants off and carefully climb into the tub full of warm bubbly water

I hiss in pain when I sit completely down, tears roll down my face "h-h-hyungs i-it s-stings" they all turn to face me, taehyung nods "it'll be okay jungkook....Mrs park will clean you okay??" I look at the woman and then nod "o-okay" the woman smiles and walks over "I promise you I will never hurt you...what I'm going to do is put some soap on the sponge and I need you to rub it all over your body okay?"

I tilt my head but nod "y-yes m-m-ma'am" she Huffs "just call me eomma or Mrs park" I nod again "o-okay" I gasp a little when she hands me a sponge in the shape of a bunny, I giggle "i-its s-so c-cute"

Mrs park smiles "I'm gonna feed it now" she pulls out a bottle of something and pours it onto the sponge and then gasps "oh no, the bunny's all messy! His food is everywhere" I laugh a little, Mrs park gasps "uh oh Mr bunny is gonna be naughty.....RAWR!!!"

She rubs the sponge on my arms making Mr bunnies food go all over me, it's bubbly!
She does it all over my body making me blush a little but she then makes me laugh again.

She finishes and then looks at the sponge "bad bunny, time out time" she puts him in a small plastic draw in the room, she then picks something up, I gasp "w-what i-is that?!" It was something long with a big bit at the end that had loads of holes in it!

Taehyung and Jin walk over and both grab my hands, Jin rubs circles on my hand with his thumb "this is a shower head....this will wash all of Mr bunny's food off so you can be clean.... it's not going to hurt you" taehyung nods "why don't you close your eyes and think of something nice and happy and Mrs park will clean the soap- I mean Mr bunnies food off you"

I hesitate but close my eyes gripping jins and taehyungs hands tighter, I hiss in pain when water starts hitting my body, I close my eyes tighter

A few minutes later the water stops, I open my eyes and Jin-hyung smiles "you did amazing Kookie! Time to get out now" I nod, he points to a towel "wrap that around yourself" I nod again

They all turn away again, I wince a little and climb out of the tub and grab the towel and wrap it around myself "d-done" they turn around again, I look at Jin "c-c-c-can i-i-i s-sit??" Jin nods "of course, Tae carry him" I gasp when taehyung picks me up

They walk into a big bedroom, whoa it's so beautiful in here.....the mean vampire was sat on the bed, he looks at us "its clothes are here" he holds out some clothes out, Mrs park grabs them and then tilts her head "this is only boxers and one of your t-shirts" the mean vampire nods "it's a small monster, I'm sure it'll fit.... I'll go get it some food" he then walks out

Taehyung sits me down on a chair, Jin and taehyung start to patch up my wounds, Mrs park sighs and puts her hand on my cheek, I look at her and she smiles sweetly "you're so pretty...what happened to your eye?" I blush a little "t-that was u-uh....t-the s-scary v-vampires f-from w-when I-i-i was y-younger....i-it's fine.... i-its j-just a-a s-scar"

Taehyung sighs "buy jungkook you didn't deserve this....and I hope that asshole jimin sees that....he should treat you nicely not like his slave, Mr park aswell" I giggle a little,they finish patching the wounds and Mrs park hands me the clothing

"I-i a-am just a-a s-slave.....m-my a-appa s-said so t-too....i-i-im a-a-an... e-e-enemy?....i-is t-that r-right??"
Mrs park shakes her head "you aren't the enemy jungkook...nor are you a slave....you deserve a good chance at life like the rest of us"
They turn away again and I change into the boxers and t-shirt...it was massive on me....like a dress

They turn around again and taehyung hugs me "I've basically only just met you and I know that you have done nothing wrong....just an innocent boy....I guess jimin and Mr park can't see that"

I jump a little when the bedroom door bursts open revealing the mean vampire, he walks over to me and puts a plate of food down on the desk next to me, I gulp "i-i-i s-should s-stand??" He shakes his head "eat" I look at the food "t-this?" He nods "yes, don't make me force it down your throat"

Mrs park hits the back of his head "park jimin!" I shake my head "n-no t-thats n-nice o-of him.... t-thank y-you j-j-jimin" the vampires look at me

I turn to the food and stare at it.....I haven't eaten in ages...I feel sick just looking at it

Mrs parks pov

This poor witch....he deserves a better life than this....but jimin will not treat him nicely....I know this because I can see the look of mischief in jimins eyes....which is a bad sign

But I can't do anything to stop him....all I can do is help the witch as much as I can...