dance

JUNGKOOKS POV

Jimin puts his hand on my waist and then holds my other one. I put one hand on his shoulder and look down at my feet making sure I don't step on his feet as we dance.

Everyone else was stood watching us and some even videoing us. Jimin whispers "baby look at me, let the music move you" I hesitate but look at him and he smiles reassuringly "you're doing amazing baby...."

I move closer to him and move my hands to his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my waist and we move to the music together, he kisses my head "I love you so so much baby" I smile "I love you too jiminie....and thank you....you saved me from my past"

He shakes his head "don't thank me....I should thank you....you showed me what love is...." We make eye contact and he then kisses me deeply and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. The music stops and we stop dancing and I pull away from the kiss

He smirks "such a gorgeous baby~" I smile and then make a flower appear in my hand with some magic and I put it in his hair and he chuckles

We both jump when taehyung screams "CAKE TIME!!!!!!!" he pushes us both over to the wedding cake and hands jimin a knife making me gulp a little. Jimin grabs my hand and makes me hold the knife Handel and puts his hand on top of mine and then we cut the cake together

I then let jimin cut the rest of the cake and he passes everyone a slice of cake and then looks at me "want some baby?" I shake my head "no thank you....I'm okay" he nods and then puts the knife down. I then hug him tightly and he hugs back.

Mrs park walks to us and smiles "Mr and Mrs park?" I blush and look at her "Aish that's gonna get a little confusing" she smiles "I'm very happy for the both of you.....you're perfect for one another.."

She hugs me "I'm glad jimin saw the good in you....and I'm very happy for you both" I hug back and smile "thank you....you're the one who kept me smiling when even jimin didn't want me..." She looks at me and then hugs jimin "treat him right son" jimin nods "I'll treat him like the queen he is..."

She steps back "now I'm gonna get grandkids right?!" Me and Jimin look at one another and then look away blushing "i-i-im not sure...." Jimin nods and then wraps his arms around me "I'm not sure my baby is ready for that eomma...."

The others walk over and smile. Hoseok smiles "so! Where are you going on your honeymoon?" I shrug "we don't plan on going on a honeymoon...." Jimin nods "yeah we don't need to really...." He kisses my cheek and Jin Huff's "just don't have sex like rabbits..."

I blush "w-we won't hyung..." Jimin Huff's "Aish stop talking about that! My baby is still innocent!" Yoongi laughs "he won't be innocent for very long I can see it your eyes jimin...you just wanna stick your dick in-", I gasp when jimin hits yoongi and Yoongi groans "you bitch!"

I huff and then kiss jimins head and walk away and talk to some other guests

I-I'm not sure if I'm ready for kids or.... having y'know.....not yet anyway!....b-but yoongi-hyung did say that's usually what happens on the wedding night....is it rude to not be ready for it?....
A-am I a bad person for thinking this?!