dinner

Jimins pov

We drive to a restaurant which Jin suggested. We all climb out and jungkook tilts his head "Jinhit?" Jin nods "it's my uncles restaurant! And I chose the name when I was younger! The food here is amazing!" Jungkook giggles "yay!!"

I grab his hand when paparazzi and people run up to us and gather around us makin jungkook pout. Jungkook hugs my arm "jiminie....I don't like the people" I roll my eyes hearing someone yell "THE WITCH IS TOUCHING THE PRINCE!!"

I step forward in front of them all and jungkook hides behind yoongi. I cross my arms "yes because he is mine! This witch belongs to me! So If any of you-"
Jungkook winces louldy "owie..." I turn around and my eyes go bright red.

I walk to him and see a rock that someone just chucked at him on the ground in front of him. I pick it up "who threw this?" I look around. I growl "I said WHO.THREW.THIS?!?" A vampire steps forward "I did your Highness"

I glare at him "why?" He looks at me "because witches are disgusting sir and THAT one is in female clothing which is wrong" I hold the rock in my hand and then everyone gasps when I throw it at him and it hits his head making him fall to the ground.

I smirk "how does it feel? NONE of you are allowed to touch or speak to my witch EVER! Understand me?" They all nod. I grab Jungkooks hand "come on baby" jungkook hugs my arm making me smile a little.

We all walk into the restaurant and get seated at a table

Jungkook/Mrs park/Jin/Hobi

________table________________

Jimin/taehyung/namjoon/Yoongi

I watch jungkook who was looking around the place. I smile a little and then wince when taehyung elbows my side. I look at him "what was that for?" He smirks "stop staring at your boyfriend" I blush a little and then hit him "shut up"

A waitress walks over and stands next to me "good evening what can I get you all?" She looks at me and blushes a deep red. Jungkook giggles "jiminie can you order for me?" I chuckle and nod. I then order for everyone and groan a little when the waitress bends over to get the menus pushing her tits up and almost out her top.

Jungkook giggles "ma'am?" She looks at jungkook "what?...I mean yeah??" He tilts his head "your uh....boobies are falling out your top....I just thought to tell you so jiminie doesn't see....they're private on a lady and men aren't meant to see" she looks at him shocked "what did you just call them?"

Jungkook tilts his head "I don't wanna say it again....it's a gross word" she walks away not saying anything else.
Yoongi looks at Jungkook "jungkook....they're tits or boobs....not boobies" jungkook tilts his head again "but they're bad words...."

I chuckle "it's cute...." Taehyung gasps "wait.... jungkook....what's the thing between your legs called?", My eomma groans "you children actually disgust me" jungkook shrugs "pp?"
We all laugh except for jungkook and my mother.

Jungkook looks at us confused and my mother looks at us disappointed but not surprised.
Namjoon chuckles "alright that's enough about that while we're having dinner...." Yoongi chuckles "he's so adorable and innocent"

My mother looks at me "meaning we keep him innocent park jimin" I blush and huff "eomma!" Jungkook tilts his head "I don't understand.....did jiminie do something?" My mother shakes her head "no Kookie he didn't I was just telling him something" he nods "oh okay!"

The waitress walks over and puts out food down in front of us and our drinks((most of ours was filled with blood so we could actually eat it)). She looks at jungkook and then giggles a little and walks away.
We start to eat our food when I get distracted by Jungkook. He eats so cutely...like a little bunny.

I smile and watch him eat his food. I chuckle causing him to look at me confused while putting food into his mouth

I chuckle again "you're so adorable bunny" he giggles and swallows the food in his mouth "are you not hungry jiminie? You haven't eaten much" I shake my head "no there's just not much blood in this dish

I chuckle again "you're so adorable bunny" he giggles and swallows the food in his mouth "are you not hungry jiminie? You haven't eaten much" I shake my head "no there's just not much blood in this dish...."

He pouts "you need more blood?" I nod "yeah but there is some back at home so I'll wait until then" he tilts his head "can't you drink yoonie's blood? Or taehyungies?" I chuckle and shake my head "no I can't....they're vampires....I have to drink human blood"

He Huff's "can you drink my blood" I nod "I can yes....but I won't because-" I gasp when he suddenly moves and sits on my lap "drink my blood" I put my hands on his hips "no baby" he Huff's again "do you not like me? Is that why you don't want my blood?"

I shake my head "no....it's just it might hurt you and I don't want to hurt you" he shakes his head "it's fine jiminie....I don't want you to miss out on a meal...." I sigh "you certainly are something jungkook..." He giggles.

I look at my mother who nods. I then look at Jin who nods, I move his head to the side "are you sure baby?" He nods and wraps his arms around my neck "this is your gift to me....me knowing your healthy and happy" I chuckle "god I really do love you"

I hear the others gasp. I pierce the skin on his neck with my fangs, he hisses in pain a little and grips my shirt but them slowly let's go as I drink his blood.

I can't believe I just said that out loud......