master

🔞🔞smut warning 🔞🔞

Jungkooks pov

The vampire smirks "now come here little one~"
I hesitate but walk to him and gasp when he grabs my waist tightly.

I look at him and he chuckles "you will call me master now do you understand me?" I nod. He grips my waist tighter and i wince "y-yes master!" He losens his grip "now...i want you to get into my bed in my room and get some rest"

I tilt my head "bed?" He nods "yes...bed" I gulp "i-i-i don't know what that is..."
He huffs and then grabs my hand and pulls me out the room to a huge room that was black and red and it has a big square thing in the middle of it.

Master points at the square thing "that's a bed....it's where you sleep....now go lay down" I hear Mrs park sigh "jimin his room-" master cuts her of "no, I changed my mind. He will be in here with me." He closes the door.

I walk to the.....bed....I sit down and gasp a little "i-it's.... squishy...." Master nods "now....lay down",
I hesitate but curl up in a ball and whimper a little.

Master sighs. I sit up "I have been bed?" He looks at me "no...you go to sleep on the bed....so sleep" I gulp "b-b-but m-m-my n-nightmares" he tilts his head "that's why you scream late at night?" I nod slowly.

I suffer from nightmares a lot....it's scary..... really scary....only jin-hyung knows....and now master.

Master sits next to me "go to sleep. I am here next to you so no nightmares okay?" I hesitate but nod and then curl up again.

I see master stand up and then I close my eyes quickly when he starts to change.
I open one of my eyes and sit up. He turns to me "what are you looking at?" I point at him "y-your down below....is it meant to be like that?"
He looks down and tilts his head "oh?.....no not really....it's your fault as well"

I gasp and stand up "I can fix it for you it you tell me how....I feel bad...." He looks at me "you'll fix it?....."  I hesitate but nod "i-i caused it so I much fix it.....right?"
He nods "of course....get on your knees"
I do as he says

He then walks over and sits on the edge of the bed and pulls his pants down. I tilt my head "master?" He groans "what you have to do is suck me off" I tilt my head "but thats your private bits" he bites his lip "you said you'd help me. Now do as I say, take it out"

I hesitate but move so I'm knelt between his legs. I pull his boxers down and my eyes widen "y-yours is so big.....why isn't mine?" He chuckles "I don't know..... right....now....lick and suck it"
I gulp "l-lick and suck? A-are you sure?" He nods

I move closer to it and then lick the tip. I gasp a little when he grips my hair and then shoves his inapropriate part in my mouth. I gag a little and he moves it in and out.

I grab his thighs and tear up a little.
I choke a little when it hits the back of my throat, master smirks and pulls my hair a little making me moan a little.

He groans "ah fuck.....I'm going to cum" I raise an eyebrow and then my eyes widen when something is shot into my mouth.
He moves my head away and smirks "swallow it all~"

I look up at him and swallow whatever was in my mouth...
He smirks "I'll definitely make sure if you make me have problems you solve them" I tilt my head "isn't that what a slave does?"

((End of smut))

He nods "now it is yes....you're mine and only mine....you take orders from me and do as I say....now sleep"
He stands up. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes..

Is that what a slave does... It was weird! Do all vampires do that?....but jin-hyung didn't do it to me....or namjoon-hyung...or any of them.....is it a punishment?

I don't understand.......
I wonder if my master could teach me stuff.

Jimins pov.

That witch is good with his mouth.... definitely use him more....
I was tempted to kill him....but now I know how he acts....I won't....I'll use him and make him possibly even fall for me! And then BOOM! I'll kill him when he doesn't expect it!
Dumb witch... believing everything I say...this will be an easy kill!