gift

Jimins pov

I pull away from his neck and my eyes widen when he doesn't move. I gasp and look at his face to see him smiling at me cutely. I sigh "you silly bunny I thought I drank too much....you scared me" he giggles and sits up  "no I'm okay jiminie"

He tilts his head "does my blood taste nice?" I nod "it does....it's sweet" taehyung gasps "it is?" Jungkook looks at him "do you want some?" I look at taehyung my eyes glowing red. He gulps "uh....no I'm good....I've got Hobi and yoongi"

Jungkook tilts his head "but I thought you said you had to drink human blood" my mother smiles "they're mates, they are in a relationship and they have a special bond with one another so they survive by drinking one another's blood" jungkook nods "oooooh I see"

Yoongi Huff's "alright are we all gonna ignore the fact that jimin just told jungkook that he loved him?" I blush a little. Hoseok nods "I was thinking about that but i thought I was hearing things"

Namjoon chuckles "sooo jimin-" I cut him off "if you want to make it to your next birthday I suggest you keep your mouth shut" jungkook tilts his head "I'm confused" I chuckle "it's nothing baby don't worry"

He stands up "can we go to the beach jiminie?" I raise an eyebrow "right now?" He nods "yeah yeah yeah!" He jumps up and down making me chuckle.
We pay the bill and then all leave and climb into the limo and start the drive to the beach.

Jungkook changed his outfit in the restaurant restroom before we left

We arrive at the beach and we all get out and walk onto the sand. Jungkook giggles and runs up to the water, he crouches down "jiminie can I go in?!" I chuckle "hold on baby!" I walk to him and then help him take his shoes and socks off and I roll up the bottom of his pants up so they won't get wet.

I stand up "go in slowly and carefully alright?and not too deep" he giggles and nods and goes into the water.
I walk back and sit with the others who were sat on the sand. I smile watching jungkook splashing around a little in the water.

Yoongi looks at me "dude you've fallen HARD" I sigh "oh shut up I haven't fallen that hard" I hear Jungkook scream. I jump up and using my vampire speed I run to him and pick him up bridal style ignoring my now soaked clothes. He wraps his arms around my neck. I look at him "what's wrong baby?!"

He looks at me "something touched me and I didn't like it" I chuckle and walk out the water and too the others "it was just seaweed baby....that's enough slashing and playing today...." Taehyung holds up some towels and some shorts.

I grab a towel from him and dry Jungkooks legs and feet off making him giggle and then I put his socks and shoes back on. I huff "have we not got a spare shirt?" Taehyung shakes his head "no you used the last spare shirt up when we kille-" I grab the shorts From him and huff

Using my vampire speed again I change into the shorts and then put my clothes in a pile. We sit together on the sand talking about random things, jungkook was sat in front of me. Yoongi looks at me "you literally went as fast as you could because he screamed", I nod "he could have been hurt",