mornings in the castle

A few days later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle jumping up and down on jiminie trying to wake him up. I stop jumping and pout "jiminie!! Wake up!! Wakie wakie!!" He sleeps peaceful.
I Huff "JIMIN-SHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I cross my arms and then stand up looking around.
I gasp and grab my spell book (Mrs park got it for me) and I flip through it.

I giggle when jimin sits up suddenly "don't.you.dare" I put the book down and giggle "you're awake! Noona is here!" He nods "alright go to her and I'll be down in a few minutes" ,I nod and then kiss his head "alright jiminie"

I skip out the room and downstairs to noona, she smiles "hey Kookie is jiminie up yet?" I nod "yep! He's getting up now!" She giggles "what about all the others?" I gasp "can I go wake them up too???" She giggles and nods "go ahead, Mr and Mrs park are already up so it shouldn't be a problem"

I grab a pan and a spoon and noona giggles "go wild kookie" I walk to the hallway with all the bedrooms and then start to bang the pan with the spoon "WAKIE WAKIE HYUNGS!!!!!!!"
I hear multiple groans and hear yoongi hyung cuss loudly "fuck sake!"

I walk back to the kitchen and put the pan and spoon away "done! They should all be here soon!" I gasp "let's make breakfast for them all!" She giggles and nods "sure! Let's go!"
We grab some ingredients out and she explained what I have to do and I follow her instructions.

We finish making everyone's breakfast and just in time, they all walk down to us now dressed and ready for the day.
Jin gasps "whoa....you guys cook?" Noona nods "yep! It was kookies idea!" I giggle.

Everyone sits down and I sit on jiminies lap with my head on his chest.
The other sit around the table as well and Mr park sat at the end of the table and Mrs park at the other end closest to me and jiminie.

Mr park growls and glares at me and jiminie.
I huff halfway through and look at Mr park "sir please stop growling.....if you're hungry take some food......you need to eat......it's good for you.... breakfast is the most Important meal of the day"

Jiminie chuckles "food doesn't work like that for us.....we need blood to survive..." I gasp "oh....I didn't know....I'm sorry" noona smiles "don't worry about it Kookie I added some blood into Everything so they can eat it and have the same reaction as others" I nod "thank you noona!"

We all eat some food and then I cover my nose when I smell something "ewwwww what's that smell????" Jiminie tilts his head "what smell" I look around and then look at Mr park "it's you......it's smelly" I cover my nose.
Mrs park laughs loudly "I told you, you needed a shower"

Mr park growls loudly "IVE HAD ENOUGH! I've let that witch live for too long!!!!!" I gasp when he pulls me away from jiminie.he glares at jiminie "you will marry princess jisoo and this witch will be killed!!?! You aren't worth anything son!!! You're pathetic and shouldn't even get the throne in the first place"

I growl a little when he raises his hand to jimin.
I whisper some magic words and hold my hand up quick in the direction of his hand and then his hand gets cut off, he screams in pain and lets go of me.

Everyone gasps.
I walk to jimin and inspect his face "he didn't hurt you right?" Jimin shakes his head "no baby he didn't hurt me" I look at Mr park and cross my arms pouting "do you want a bunny bandage for it?"

I walk to him and then go to grab the arm that was now missing a hand. He growls "stay the fuck away from me you psycho!! You should be in hell!!! Don't ever come near me again!!!!" He storms out of the room.

I tilt my head "did he want a puppy bandage instead?"  Taehyung laughs loudly "that was amazing!!"
Noona nods "yeah it was! You stood up to him and you were so brave!"

I tilt my head and pout more "but I hurt him....I didn't mean to....but he was gonna hurt my jiminie.....I wanted to help.....but I hurt the king.....I'm sorry....am I going to be punished?"

Mrs park shakes her head "of course not my dear, you did the right thing and you were brave to stand up to him like that. His hand will be fine.....it will grow back" my eyes widen "whoa! Really? It can come back?!"

Jimin nods "yes baby.....any body part that gets cut off will regenerate in a certain amount of time....his hand will take two weeks? I think to come back fully", I giggle "that's so cool!" Jimin Chuckles and kisses my head "you so precious baby".

Jin nods "keep him safe jimin, he is a precious jewel", I laugh a little.
Jimin leans his chin on my shoulder "I love you baby", I blush a little "I love you too masters- ah sorry jiminie"
He chuckles and kisses my cheek

Yoongi Huff's "is this how our mornings will be from now on?", Noona giggles "probably..." We all continue to laugh and talk.

This is how mornings go in the castle, sometimes it's fun and sometimes Mr park doesn't leave and will continue being mean....
But I really didn't mean to hurt him today.....
I should help him but he pushed me away..........

I just wanted to help jiminie....I didn't mean to hurt Mr park.....I feel bad