why

Jimins pov

The witch is a boy.....and a cute boy....I thought he'd have an ugly monstorus face...but he has big doe eyes and a scar across on of them.

Taehyung gently pushes me back and holds his hand out "come on little one, I won't hurt you" the witch looks at him and then at me, I roll my eyes and turn away, taehyung sighs "jimin. He won't come if you keep being an asshole" I turn back and the witch tilts his head "w-what i-is a-an a-a-asshole? M-my d-dad s-says i-it b-but I d-dont k-know w-what i-it means...."

Taehyung looks at me "and you think he's dangerous?....it's nothing don't worry" I chuckle "this is gonna be so much fun~" the witch takes taehyungs hand, they both stand up. Taehyung looks at the witch "what's your name?" The witch gulps "j-jeon j-j-jungkook" taehyung nods "I'm taehyung and this is jimin.... you'll be coming with us now okay?" The witch nods and then looks down

I tilt my head seeing him holding a bunny to his chest "wait....what are you holding?" The witch looks at me "m-m-m-my b-b-bunny...." He holds it out towards me, it's lost an eye and there were rips all over...I nod "I see...hurry up...my father and mother are expecting us back at home"

I walk out the room, taehyung follows while holding the witches hand, I huff "you have to jump do-"
"I-i c-can f-fix i-it..." I look at the witch, he lets go of taehyungs hand and looks at him "c-c-c-can y-y-you h-hold b-b-bunny?" Taehyung nods and takes the plush

Jungkook walks past me and then lifts his hand a little and whispers something, the ladder was now fixed. Jungkook stands up "t-there..." I nod and climb down, jungkook grabs the plush from Tae and they both climb down, jungkook is quickly grabbed by the man, jungkook winces and looks down

I look at the man "let him go" the man shakes his head "this is my son!" I laugh "no he isn't!....he is a witch and he is mine! So let him go!!!" I see his grip tightens on his arm making jungkook wince. Taehyung growls loudly "LET HIM GO!" The man jumps and lets him go "what do you want with a shitty little witch anyway?"

I smirk "that's for me to know and you to never find out!" The man nods "aha so you're gonna kill him" jungkooks eyes widen and he steps backwards, I roll my eyes "taehyung grab the witch and let's go" taehyung sighs and walks to jungkook "we won't hurt you little one" jungkook then gasps as taehyung lifts him up over his shoulder

I look at the woman "goodbye ma'am" she nods "goodbye your Highness" we walk out,I glance back at taehyung who was carrying the witch... The witch wasn't moving, i tilt my head "is it dead?" Taehyung stops walking and taps the witches leg "you okay?"

I hear cries, taehyung tilts his head and puts the witch down, he has tears rolling down his cheeks, taehyung wipes them quickly "what's wrong little one?" The witch looks away "j-j-just k-kill m-me n-now..." Taehyung looks at me with sad eyes

I roll my eyes "we aren't gonna kill you, stop being dramatic, come here now" the witch turns to me, his big doe eyes look up at me, I pick him up and hold him over my shoulder, he still has a tight grip on that bunny plush, we continue walking back to the castle, people around cheer and yell
"Die witch!"
"You found her! Now kill her!"
"That thing deserves to die!"
"Bye bye witch!!"

I didn't realize how much people hated witches, we arrive back at the castle. Taehyung opens the door,I walk in still holding the witch. I see my mother and father stood by their thrones with everyone else stood next to them, my dad chuckles "let me see it's ugly face!"

I put the witch down and look at him "turn around" he gulps and holds the bunny tighter, he turns around and everyone gasps, my mum looks at me "this is the witch???" I nod "yea eomma" she walks towards us, the witch looks down "p-please d-dont h-h-hurt m-me..." My mum stops in her tracks "he's a broken boy..."

Taehyung nods "he is....he was abused...he doesn't get fed!" The witch shakes his head "i-i-im f-fine....i-i-i c-can m-m-make m-my f-f-food....l-look" he holds his hand up and in his hand was a carrot

My dad growls "you're a enemy of us!! You are a vial creature!!!" The witch looks at my dad "a-a-a-an e-e-enemy??? W-what i-is t-that??" Yoongi tilts his head "Appa let me ask it a question" my dad nods, Yoongi walks to the witch and crosses his arms "how old are you?"

The witch looks down "i-i-i t-t-think 18.....i-i d-dont k-know" he looks back at dad "he doesn't know anything! How can he know what his kind did"

The witch gasps "h-h-hyungs..." He looks over to Jin, Namjoon and hoseok, we all look at them, I growl "you know them little one?" The witch gulps "y-y-yeah.... t-t-they s-s-saved m-me f-from a-a v-vampire"

My dad growls "you helped him?!!" Namjoon nods "he was a toddler! He was only 4! Appa he has no idea who any of us are! He probably doesn't even know where he is! He doesn't know when his birthday is!!!" Dad walks towards them "you deserve a punishment for this!!"

My eyes widen when the witch quickly moves and runs in front of Jin, Namjoon and hoseok "no!! Don't!!" My dad tilts his head "and why not?" The witch sighs "b-b-because it w-wasn't t-their f-fault!...i-i...b-b-brainwashed t-them!"

My dad growls "throw it into the dungeon!!!" The witch gets grabbed by guards and taken away dropping the bunny plush. I watch as he's dragged away, he has tears rolling down his face. my dad smirks "that's that taken care of!" Him and my mum walk away, I pick the bunny up and look at Namjoon "did he actually?"

Namjoon shakes his head "no...we saved him from a vampire when he was 4 and we protected him ever since....he saved us...." Jin looks down "that poor boy...."
Taehyung walks to them "and it's only gonna get worse...right jimin?" He glares at me and then walks away....so attached to someone he just met....and a witch!

Should I help the witch???

I be going against my family.....

No! It's just a stupid pathetic witch! I'm going to hurt him even more!....yeah! And I'll start straight away!!